⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I mean did they trade their roster at halftime? I guess I just don't know what the problem is that they can't close a 20-point deficit given that there was 2 quarters left when I said that. It's not like they're the Pistons or Cavs or something.

This thread is always hilarious man :lol:

you done for tonight bro. Let’s try this again tomorrow.

Are folks only surprised only because of how long CWebb had the job? Because if you heard his work, it should be clear why he was let go

Wonder if it was due to contract or body of work. Although it says no contract was offered. Because if it’s body of work Reggie Miller seems like he wouldn’t be far behind.

Webber was always cool with me in studio
Agree with this. Throwing the shoe at Chuck and making it rain were on point. It’s like when he got on the commentary side he tried to be too smart and over explain stuff. Always agreed with his complaints about the photographers and stanchion were too close to the baseline and it took the PG injury for the NBA to address it.

you a clown but see you in ecf. Wanna talk all that cause y’all finally relevant 🥴
tenor.gif

Naw don’t put your shirt on now talking bout “I’m talking that talk”

As I said we doing y’all bum asses a favor. We don’t need to win to stay alive, y’all do

tenor.gif

Naw don’t put your shirt on now talking bout “I’m talking that talk”

As I said we doing y’all bum asses a favor. We don’t need to win to stay alive, y’all do

stay alivve??? What you talking about??? We Locked in already don’t matter what seed we grab. We were the 5 seed last year making the finals while y’all was in the couch watching us. Tighten up and stay in Orlando.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom