⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kwame suggesting guys do things such as build youth centers and take control of their own finances. I'll allow it
It is mad funny dudes been talking WRECKLESS about him for years, now he fires back and they're all going to his family history, he's crazy, he needs attention, whatever.

Dude's just scratching the surface of all the **** thrown his way over the years.

I had to stop listening to All The Smoke because I couldn’t take anymore of Stephen Jackson reminding me he’s a real one every episode. I need to get back on knuckleheads. Hope D Miles has gotten better.
what happened to miles? i was wondering why they stopped releasing new content

i saw some of it and looked like he was falling asleep doing the interview?
MB carried the interview as usual

Lol sounds like stax is not sleeping cuz he worried about Kwame coming for him while he's asleep b...We can give him a pass

Last edited:
This Kwame gossip talk is really not interesting, if people want him to shut up, can we just not post about him?
:lol:

i love him fam
I had to stop listening to All The Smoke because I couldn’t take anymore of Stephen Jackson reminding me he’s a real one every episode. I need to get back on knuckleheads. Hope D Miles has gotten better.
:lol:

if someone gotta say they a real one, guess what

Yea yo got merch and all that now, and he been talking to ppl bout interviews and podcasts already …Just won’t do All the Smoke, 1st take or The Breakfast Club obviously :lol:
i think it was durant that suggested he sell merch if i heard him correct.
got former teammates and athletes reaching out to him this week :lol: that's why he said jack and matt could've got his number and ended all this "joking" since his number was easy to find.

Kwame looks great for a guy his age. He seems to actually still be in decent shape compared to some of his peers.
wasn't he playing in the big3 before covid
working and living off his land. cultivating his own food.

what changes will the grizzlies make? do they double/triple steph from the jump and force the supporting cast to beat them

Despite the repetitiveness and jokes, Kwame’s main point is spot on to me. These dudes like Broussard, and Stephen A., and Skip don’t talk analytics. They talk about how they “feel” about a player or how he doesn’t “look” good. Mark Cuban had Skip speechless a few years ago when he came on his show and broke down how the Mavs beat Miami and it wasn’t just “LeBron gave up” or w/e hater *** narrative Skip said.

I personally would enjoy if there was more discussion about analytics because a lot of these sports shows/podcasts have just turned into gossip and ********.

Again...Kwame been running that YouTube page saying wild **** since last year. We just found out about it recently because it went viral after he bombed on Gil, and All the Smoke.

His subscription and view count has exploded and now media members keep responding...only leading to more content for him.

I don't think he "wants" anything other than what he's getting...attention and exposure. This is the Twitch/Streaming generation. People are literally tipping him to do this :lol:

The term tipping in this sense sounds wild suspect, but I know what you’re saying 😂

Say Danny Green is better than you and then maybe you can stick around. My god. Pop is ruthless.

Kwame be all over the place…listened for a few mins n his non NBA rants sounds like a cross between Kev Samuels , Umar Johnson and a Fox News guest at the same damn time :lol:
Mans is mixing them all together seamlessly too. In like three sentences mans will drop some MAGA ****, black respectability politics, black empowerment talk, and some light goon talk.

One of his lives got more flows than a Drake album. Starting to think ole boy has ghostwriters too.

Mans really is a generational talent

Last edited:
I was good on Kwame after the first few videos I watched. But if he has more staying power with other people, great. Enjoy.

Only slightly related, I learned this week that Blake Griffin has a health and wellness themed podcast a available on Audible. Has had a diverse set of guest, including KD, Jessica Alba and Malcolm Gladwell. I’m might check an episode out just due to curiosity.

What are his Fox News takes?
Nothing crazy so far just the usual content they like to stick to like talking bout single mothers, buzzwords like Trumps “empowerment zones” , and brining up how bad rappers are out the blue, complaining about “mainstream media” etc

Dame shouldn't be saying this type of thing publicly because he sounds bitter but he's not wrong. The media seems to shift the criteria to suit who they want.

I remember the "his team isn't winning enough" narrative used against Kobe when he averaged 35 and drag that awful Lakers team to the seven seed.

In 2015, Hardin had a better statistical season than Curry but didn't win MVP because his team didn't win as much as the Warriors. Then in 2017, hardens team was much better than Russell Westbrook's but Westbrook won MVP because of his dominant statistics.

Last year..as in Covid season? Like when the season ended March 11th? That distorted a lot of opinions damian. Man's really needs to get over it. Tier 3 players should've be out of pocket like this.

Nothing crazy so far just the usual content they like to stick to like talking bout single mothers, buzzwords like Trumps “empowerment zones” , and brining up how bad rappers are out the blue, complaining about “mainstream media” etc

Has he got a “cancel culture” reference in yet?

Despite the repetitiveness and jokes, Kwame’s main point is spot on to me. These dudes like Broussard, and Stephen A., and Skip don’t talk analytics. They talk about how they “feel” about a player or how he doesn’t “look” good. Mark Cuban had Skip speechless a few years ago when he came on his show and broke down how the Mavs beat Miami and it wasn’t just “LeBron gave up” or w/e hater *** narrative Skip said.

I personally would enjoy if there was more discussion about analytics because a lot of these sports shows/podcasts have just turned into gossip and bull****.

caters to the audience (no shots of course) - not many people really wanna unwind after work & listen to guys talk about analytics lol

i saw some of it and looked like he was falling asleep doing the interview?
MB carried the interview as usual

I noticed that for the Gilbert interview too. I usually only listen to the podcast ( DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ) and not watch so I initially thought Stak was being dismissive toward Gilbert, but then I realized he was just high af :lol:

haven’t seen the Jlin interview yet but it could be the same deal

One of the vids posted in here when he mentioned bleaching his skin and how black folks the only ones who don't talk down on their people enough and then propped up white people for doing that more and that black folks let the dumbest talk the most
mindblown.png

I didn't want to go any further than that

caters to the audience (no shots of course) - not many people really wanna unwind after work & listen to guys talk about analytics lol
Not really. Skip changed the game. Yelling at the screen with a controversial take gets talked about more or at least gets laughed at. SAS followed suit and not ESPN and all that is almost completely just that outside a top 10. They found how to make things entertaining

With that said, the stat nerds are just as bad.

Kwame be all over the place…listened for a few mins n his non NBA rants sounds like a cross between Kev Samuels , Umar Johnson and a Fox News guest at the same damn time :lol:

It’s an amazing combination that sounds terrible on paper but once you put it together with that SUV and his country accent it works.

Top tier entertainment. The mans gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom