⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Myrie even make sense? Kyrie’s not about a team, he’s about Him, he’s about ME, it’s KyMe.

Myrie is dumb as **** :rofl:

yk2Q61.gif

Vince got killed for that. It wasn't until the end of his career when he rehabbed his image. Toronto fans definitely remember. It's funny tho..Deron williams, kidd, vince, KD, Kyrie, harden. Even dwight originally wanted brooklyn. Guys have a weird way of making their way to the nets and it never really works out for them.

He got heat. But it wasn’t magnified like how Harden and Kyrie are getting it just because the internet and social media wasn’t the magnifying glass it currently is.

I do remember he put up some crazy numbers right after getting traded to the Nets. . You’re right though at how his image took a complete 180 in the later stages of his career though.

This was a few years later in 07. But I remember Kobe heard it for that video where he said to ship Bynums *** out to get Jason Kidd. That was all over YouTube and MySpace at the time lol. He got it when he requested a trade too, but he never dogged it like Vince and Harden did, and ultimately things worked themselves out with that situation

You haven’t even explained why Myrie makes sense. Sorry I told you your favorite toy sucks lil boy

They need to answer for their crimes

Myrie is lame, the worst, illogical

Myrie can’t come from Myself if you don’t use SELF, you’re leaving off the majority of the letters of the word you’re referencing :rofl:

The worst nickname of all time. There’s never been a worse one.

Calling for another man to retire in his prime is one of the stranger takes I've seen come from the media.

Tryna say “KyMe” is better than Myrie is like saying Playoff P is better than Black Education Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom