⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden has not worked with anyone. Why is Embiid going to be any different? If anything, this may be his worst partnership, based on Embiids inconsistencies in personality as well. KD/Harden without Kyrie makes more sense.

Ehhh in terms of personality, I just get the vibe that Embiid is just goofy more than anything. He's about that action when he's on the court. If anything...if you're going to ding Embiid for his personality, IDK how the guy who created a burner Twitter account to defend himself gets a pass then.

Harden has not worked with anyone. Why is Embiid going to be any different? If anything, this may be his worst partnership, based on Embiids inconsistencies in personality as well. KD/Harden without Kyrie makes more sense.
Harden hasn’t worked with anyone, based on his history with teammates who have also not worked with anyone :lol:

Philly only has one volume scorer, Houston has a disgruntled star. Win win for everyone.

People don’t seem to know embiid. He pouts when they lose or he doesn’t get the ball enough. The only reason he likes Ben is because he passes him the ball constantly

If they get Simmons and Maxey after all this... :lol: :lol:

And some of yall dummies thought they should bite at LeVert and spare parts.
Embiid's health is a concern, but I'd have bigger issues trying to figure out how to build around Ben long-term

Interesting how Simmons is now good enough to be the centerpiece of a blockbuster trade :lol:
Before anything happens I just need yall to clear something up for me. Is Simmons big broke rondo or a great piece to get back for a superstar? Can only pick one

Ehhh in terms of personality, I just get the vibe that Embiid is just goofy more than anything. He's about that action when he's on the court. If anything...if you're going to ding Embiid for his personality, IDK how the guy who created a burner Twitter account to defend himself gets a pass then.

Embiid won’t put up with Hardens **** if something goes wrong. He strikes me as someone who will speak his mind and Harden won’t love that at all.

KD keeps his personality and emotions in check on the court. Let’s not bring up obscure facts that have nothing to do in the basketball sense.

Harden hasn’t worked with anyone, based on his history with teammates who have also not worked with anyone :lol:

Philly only has one volume scorer, Houston has a disgruntled star. Win win for everyone.

CP has turned 3 teams around in his career so yes he has worked. He was brilliant with Houston that year or so as well.

Going to a trash team doesn’t mean they don’t get quality back + assets. It’s very possible harden goes to a trash team

True but I guess I'm saying a trash team has less incentive to give up quality+assets than a contender that may be on the cusp.

Wait you not gonna throw embiid in there

Embiid's career playoff numbers aren't that far off from his career averages.

This dude been pushing the Harden to the Nets stuff and it still hasn’t happened lol

Ain't Farbod just P C H P C H with a combover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom