⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not with the Kyrie slander. Something ain’t right up there. It’s no coincidence that this stuff started back up again after the capitol riots. I always say this but you can appreciate his game without expecting perfection out of him as a human.
im sure KD wouldve appreciated his game this last week as well

Glad its over with

now ima need sixers to get healthy and take this **** seriously now that we moved on and didnt make a trade

simmons bud time for you to get it together.. east is nothing to mess with atm some deep teams

Easier to not show up when you got 100s of millions in the bank :lol:
Yeah but Kyrie has millions on deck to fall back on, show or no show. It's not the same for us average Joes.

This argument comes up a lot and maybe it's just me but as a professional, especially if I was an athlete, I am not leaving ANY money on the table. Sure $160MM is a lot of money but I'd rather $230MM.
1610572427241.png

No way in hell I'm leaving $70MM (or 44% of my current career earnings) on the table for two more years of work.

Well that’s a flawed argument because if we average joes did need time off we could just call in. He isn’t even doing that according to reports. Respect is respect. Professionalism is professionalism . He just doesn’t have it for whatever reason

This. If KyMe would have just kept communication open with the Nets this wouldn't be an issue

I think that Kyrie is one of those individuals that is so curious, that he is easily distracted. Not to make excuses for him, but it seems that his ability to focus on one thing at a time may indeed be a problem. I know of two people that have been diagnosed with autism at a later age, and while I am no expert, nor do I know Kyrie, his actions look to be exactly like those that have been diagnosed as such.

Problems with communication and social interaction include:

• issues with communication, including difficulties sharing emotions, sharing interests, or maintaining a back-and-forth conversation
  • issues with nonverbal communication, such as trouble maintaining eye contact or reading body language
  • difficulties developing and maintaining relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom