⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall cannot be serious saying the Nets lost right?? lol

See ya soon

When someone says the Nets lost:

48A34A93-F362-4860-8B2E-DBF1088D8DA5.jpeg

Lol. What does compete mean to you?

Kyrie/Harden/Durant is more than challenge for the Lakers.

Offensively they are loaded but the Lakers defense has been looking stout this season. Then on the other end, who is going to guard Bron and AD?

TBH - I have to see this BKN team play together before coming to any conclusions. Folks thought Myrie and KD were going to run the East this year and they're .500 and dysfunctional. We all need to give them a bit before reaching a verdict IMO.

Yall cannot be serious saying the Nets lost right?? lol

See ya soon
Yep... There was no amount of anything they were going to give up that was gonna make this is an L.

They've got some roster issues to figure out, but Caris LeVert and Jarrett Allen for Harden is a W.

The Nets draft picks are worthless. They play in the East where Joel Embiid and Kendall Jenner's ex boyfriend are running the conference. If Kyrie gets out of his feelings, that trio will dominate the conference. If rockets don't trade any of those picks, they're about to get a bunch of 30th overall picks

Ironically, Houston will have to follow Brooklyn's path to rebuilding from 2016-2020 because of their owed picks to OKC.

Reactions: MVP
The Nets draft picks are worthless. They play in the East where Joel Embiid and Kendall Jenner's ex boyfriend are running the conference. If Kyrie gets out of his feelings, that trio will dominate the conference. If rockets don't trade any of those picks, they're about to get a bunch of 30th overall picks

On paper, it seems that way but personally I have to wait and see them play together before I can confidently say that, at least for this year. Three all-nba guys who need the rock + a rookie head coach + minimal depth is not a foregone conclusion to dominate the conference IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom