⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t understand why Kyrie would need to fall in line when Harden has no idea what championship level basketball looks like. Only way this trade works is if Kyrie gets moved for Russ and the OKC3 can get some redemption over their weird *** careers since they split from each other. All in all a bad trade though. Kyrie should go to the Clippers. Balmer and logo are with all the ****s

Na man, insurance policy is like the ****in backup plan. Harden isn’t the backup plan.

But he is. Kyrie went AWOL, so they traded for Harden. Doesn't matter if he's better or worse. He's plan B.

When someone totaled my car, I got more than it was worth.

Don’t understand why Kyrie would need to fall in line when Harden has no idea what championship level basketball looks like.

Because he basically abandoned the team and risked the health of the team. If that video of him never showed face I doubt he’d tell the team he was in attendance at a party.

But he is. Kyrie went AWOL, so they traded for Harden. Doesn't matter if he's better or worse. He's plan B.

When someone totaled my car, I got more than it was worth.

But they wanted Harden BEFORE this **** with Kyrie. Houston just wasn’t willing to part at that time. Harden HAS BEEN apart of the plan.

Bron probably laughing at Kyrie right now and the mess he’s gotten himself in to. Kyrie not even 30, and it’s looking like he will be out of the league or simply a high end role player.

Kyrie is now “a piece”.

Are caris , Allen And Prince doing anything ?

they are most likely closing games with no Center anyway.₱

they would be playing defense, where as harden will not be.

and the bigger issue is the opportunity cost, you could have used those assets to get a defensive player,
instead they used it to improve and offense that is already at championship level.

seems no great to me, but youre right and they can out score everybody.

Bron probably laughing at Kyrie right now and the mess he’s gotten himself in to. Kyrie not even 30, and it’s looking like he will be out of the league or simply a high end role player.

Kyrie is now “a piece”.

Kyrie thought hitting that shot in Oakland, ON LEBRONS WATCH, meant he was on LeBrons level 🤣

Because he basically abandoned the team and risked the health of the team. If that video of him never showed face I doubt he’d tell the team he was in attendance at a party.

James Harden “abandoned” his team and risked the health of his team as well. What are we talking about?

I just hope Kyrie irving finds happiness and that he saves his chicken (money ala Marshawn Lynch).

I appreciate his work with social injustice, but my God get all the money you can and save it. Maximize your value.

James Harden “abandoned” his team and risked the health of his team as well. What are we talking about?

james harden made his intentions known before the season started that he did not want to be in Houston, but houston was willing to get uncomfortable and James harden obliged.

plus the franchise (Kevin Durant) wanted him there since the summer.

Yeah unless Brooklyn thinks Kyrie has gone off the deep end and they need Harden is gunna replace him I feel like

this trade is def a bad idea.

Nets already had a championship level offense.

They need a championship defense.

This trade maybe improves their offense marginally and totally destroys any chance of getting a championship level defense.
Yup gave up depth defense and versatility for a guy who can score more when thats not at all what you needed. Whatever the stars want I guess great team sport.

Atleast Levert gets a fresh start rather than having his ceiling limited to 6th man. Allen is solid center as well.

Are caris , Allen And Prince doing anything ?

they are most likely closing games with no Center anyway.₱
I thought their defense was going to suck, but they actually looked pretty good with Jarrett Allen, and their offense was great.

Don't really understand how they are going to close games with no Center. It would be an absolute free for all at the basket. Making buckets easy for Tatum/Brown, Giannis, Embiid, Jimmy/Bam doesn't seem like a great idea. Adding Harden to the mix is going to make the perimeter defense worse and easier to get into the paint too.

Yup gave up depth defense and versatility for a guy who can score more when thats not at all what you needed. Whatever the stars want I guess great team sport.

Atleast Levert gets a fresh start rather than having his ceiling limited to 6th man. Allen is solid center as well.
Caris still might be the sixth man in Indy.

This is a lot on KD's shoulders to carry the defense. At least in high leverage situations in the playoffs.

You wanna know where Kyrie was Batman, Boston. To me, that was the best situation basketball wise that he could have had. He was the 1st option, he was supported by all-star caliber players in Brown and Tatum, had serviceable big men in Horford, Baynes, and Theis, had a decently strong bench with Smart and Rozier. Had a recovering Hayward. They needed more rebounding, but they were conference finalist with him, even though he laid an egg, but that team was maybe a move or two away and Kyrie wasn’t satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom