⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokic is one of my favorite players in the league.

Much respect to curry too. Always admired his game, and hated his corny celebrations.

Draymond Green 1 point in 25 minutes. 5 turnovers. Spare me the “If you really understand the game” spiel.

he’s a hindrance to the warriors offense. If he was on any other team, he’d be irrelevant. I’d take a dude like Thad Young over him any day.

I’m sure we’ll still get tweets highlighting him passing to the corner or switching on defense to impress us.
As much as we understand scoring isn't what he does I mean how do you really average 4 points at 30% FG

Didn't think it would get worse than the last few years but good god

Problem with Draymond is his trade value is essentially 0. If they traded him at the end of their dominant run they could've gotten a decent package of some role players or an above average player + a 1st round pick from a contender that needs a defender to get over the hump. At this point they'll be lucky to get a 2nd round pick considering dude makes $24mil+ over the next few seasons.

As much as we understand scoring isn't what he does I mean how do you really average 4 points at 30% FG

Didn't think it would get worse than the last few years but good god

They got 2 blowouts and won 4/5 games when he came back and twitter people were tripping over themselves to give him credit for it. They’re .500 without him and .500 with him.

His +/- the last 5 games are:

And 2 of those were wins.

4-5-6 on under 30% from the field and 20% from 3. That GSW media favoritism is strong as hell. If you didn’t know any better you’d think he was having a career year.

Nikola Jokic. Best big man in the world.
Screenshot_20210114-214558.png

They got 2 blowouts and won 4/5 games when he came back and twitter people were tripping over themselves to give him credit for it. They’re .500 without him and .500 with him.

His +/- the last 5 games are:

And 2 of those were wins.

4-5-6 on under 30% from the field and 20% from 3. That GSW media favoritism is strong as hell. If you didn’t know any better you’d think he was having a career year.
Like I said during that game or two I was soaking all that **** up :rofl:

Draymond was really bad tonight :lol:
He deserves all the slander.
He has less confidence around the rim than Lonzo ball :smh:

TNT guys became caricatures of themselves (probably long ago). At this point in time they're just doing more harm than good with their commentary both on and off court

Don't need their basketball nor societal takes anymore I hope Turner moves on from them but I doubt they will

Most of the NBATV guys and gals are cool honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom