⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

not that i care whether she's lying but can you really go from the first two to the last two all natty? regardless, i would still raw doggy without hesi

Who that is? And does she have any connection to the NBA? (For the record, I don’t ask because I object to being posted in here; just curious).

not that i care whether she's lying but can you really go from the first two to the last two all natty? regardless, i would still raw doggy without hesi

That lock down weight hits different when you’re 21.

That extra 10-12lbs probably got her another 200k followers.

Pacers getting wayyyyyyyyyyy too much respect around here 🤣

They have no standout star. They will not be going anywhere beyond the 2nd round, IF THAT.

the Pacers have the assets to trade for the next disgruntled superstar

Yea I don't get the confidence in BK NOT getting the job done WHILE also having faith in any of the other Top East teams GETTING the job done.

Seems like a roll of the dice honestly.

just like last year, it’s pretty up in the air which is GREAT!
I love that it’s unpredictable.

Brooklyn should have a relatively easy time getting out of the East this year, just really the NBA Finals to worry about.

Yea Brooklyn has prob the best 3 players to step on the court against most East teams but it’s the chemistry concerns.

talent and fit works. Will harden play off ball for once? Will Myrie stay healthy (mentally and physically)? Will Steve Nash be able to call his own timeouts?

find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom