⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random fact, i know Derrick Milano from my time at UCF when he first started rapping. Was kinda *** but he came a long way as a writer/producer since

I'm just shocked dude actually made that Hulu song lol. I thought it was just a commercial.

Wizards feel like a 10th seed when it’s all said and done. And the bulls aren’t as bad as their record. Covid been kicking their butts.

the Pistons are bad bad. I’m cool with Mobley in sac town. I’m a fan.
idk. Is Sacramento really going to be the worst team or second worst?

I feel like it's hard to get a read on things at the moment but I also think CLE and possibly CHA will start to make things hard for SAC.. Thunder need to calm down too

Washington is such a weird team and the Bulls and Kings kinda seem to mirror each other in a way, talent that doesn't necessarily translate to anything

Not to derail this thread but athletes over exaggerating how low their body fat is is a pet peeve of mine. I don't think people realize how low 5% body fat is. That's near bodybuilder competition level. Most people start to see visible abs around 15% and super shredded guys all around 8-9%. Trez is closer to 15% than 5%.
668149c06e04e5a2bf9c276ca64461c4.jpg

It's like when Tyreek Hill said he was at 1% body fat 😂

You start to experience organ failure around 2 or 3% body fat. There's no way he's playing football at 1% body fat. I always wonder who's administering these tests and giving these guys these crazy low body fat numbers

To put things in perspective, this guy is 2 or 3% body fat (and he died in his thirties of organ failure)
Andreas-Munzer.11.jpg

Last edited:
Not to derail this thread but athletes over exaggerating how low their body fat is is a pet peeve of mine. I don't think people realize how low 5% body fat is. That's near bodybuilder competition level. Most people start to see visible abs around 15% and super shredded guys all around 8-9%. Trez is closer to 15% than 5%.
668149c06e04e5a2bf9c276ca64461c4.jpg

It's like when Tyreek Hill said he was at 1% body fat 😂

You start to experience organ failure around 2 or 3% body fat. There's no way he's playing football at 1% body fat. I always wonder who's administering these tests and giving these guys these crazy low body fat numbers

probably calipers lol

Yeah at this point if we're gonna be that low on Simmons then realistically the only reason he should be ahead of Siakam is because he's 2 years younger. But to me that isn't even enough to warrant that

Is there any comp for Ben Simmons career trajectory? Somebody who came into the league as a good (top 25-ish) player and just didn't better?

Simmons over Siakam easy.

Still can't believe the Philly Harden trade didn't happen. Wanted to see what Simmons looked like elsewhere. Harden/Embiid would've been crazy. 30 FTAs a game between the two :lol:

Is there any comp for Ben Simmons career trajectory? Somebody who came into the league as a good (top 25-ish) player and just didn't better?

Career trajectory wise Michael Carter Williams or Ron Harper on the low end. If he somehow shows improvement and gets close to his potential, Kidd or Walt Frazier.

I do believe the average skill level in the league does increase as times go on but I can’t help but feel like it’s just straight up easier to get triple doubles now that it used to be
Of course it's easier open lanes less defense more shooters on floor. And yes because of these factors amongst other they're less significant.

Ben was a year older than some guys in his HS class, so that may have thrown off development projections.

I can't think of anything better to remember MLK Jr's words of community, dignity and compassion for others than tonight's Warriors and Lakers game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom