⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus, you’re better than this lol

I shut the game off in the 1st quarter when Kemba elevated for a 3, got swiped in the head and the cop called it on the floor. I knew it was gonna be one of those games and had no patience.

Checked in later to see that Jo shot 21 FT's to the Celtics 20. Refs wylin lately.

I shut the game off in the 1st quarter when Kemba elevated for a 3, got swiped in the head and the cop called it on the floor. I knew it was gonna be one of those games and had no patience.

Checked in later to see that Jo shot 21 FT's to the Celtics 20. Refs wylin lately.
On that play he was fouled on the floor. Refs were late as hell on calls so you’d think it was on the shoot. maxey had grabbed his waist before he elevated

Now Embiid have 21 FTs was yall having a hand in the cookie jar too much. Everyone knows he’s gonna swipe through if keep tryna reach

So we’re just going to condone snitching and breaking up relationships now? This you famb?
1611233514490.jpeg

You rocking with Tekashi 69? :smh:

Not at all.

but at some point you have to get over it. Just watch what you say around DLo. :lol:. And lay him down for a wire.

if anything, Nick young shouldn’t have been cheating on Iggy and gloating in the first place.

On that play he was fouled on the floor. Refs were late as hell on calls so you’d think it was on the shoot. maxey had grabbed his waist before he elevated

Nah if you watch the replay you can see the ref blow the whistle and raise his arm while Kemba is in mid flight.

The first of many “upsets” for the Nets. 3-4 questionable defenders on the court at any given time.

I gotta watch this hawks replay. Capela got 20/20 & 5 blocks? :lol:

The Kings' defensive rating is dead last at nearly 120 points, 5.5 points worse than the next team (Wizards, 114.4).

That 5.5 point gap is the difference between the Lakers (1st, 104.6) to the Magic (18th, 109.9).

Puke is dead man walking if the Kings are willing to eat money. :lol:

Right but the foul actually happened before that. Refs were calling stuff extremely late all game.

And I don't really have a problem with Jo shooting 20 FT's because he forces the issue in the post, but you have to be consistent. I watched a couple clips and they were missing a lot of the same sh*t when the Celtics were aggressive. Kemba getting mauled, Smart getting hit on floaters. It was pretty much a scheduled loss regardless, but refs were mad inconsistent.

The Kings' defensive rating is dead last at nearly 120 points, 5.5 points worse than the next team (Wizards, 114.4).

That 5.5 point gap is the difference between the Lakers (1st, 104.6) to the Magic (18th, 109.9).

During the broadcast of the game last night, they said Luke’s current defensive standard is to “keep teams under 120”. Yikes.

:rofl:

And I don't really have a problem with Jo shooting 20 FT's because he forces the issue in the post, but you have to be consistent. I watched a couple clips and they were missing a lot of the same sh*t when the Celtics were aggressive. Kemba getting mauled, Smart getting hit on floaters. It was pretty much a scheduled loss regardless, but refs were mad inconsistent.
It goes both ways. 100% of the time Ben drives he gets an offensive foul called on him regardless of the defender is set

Yeah there were a few questionable ones I was surprised Doc didn't challenge. The refs were just trash.
Refs seem to think it’s possible for players to teleport right in front of him perfectly.. the only reasons there’s contact is they are still sliding at the last minute

Refs seem to think it’s possible for players to teleport right in front of him perfectly.. the only reasons there’s contact is they are still sliding at the last minute

I've never been a fan of the offensive foul call where the defender runs to a spot and falls on their back as the offensive player makes a play.

But lowering your shoulder and driving through the chest, wrapping with off arm, pushing off, etc. those are the types of plays I think should be offensive fouls.

The first of many “upsets” for the Nets. 3-4 questionable defenders on the court at any given time.

I gotta watch this hawks replay. Capela got 20/20 & 5 blocks? :lol:

It's going about as well as we expected, right? We knew that they would be dynamic offensively but questionable (borderline bad) defensively with little depth behind their top guys. Their guys need to lock in on defense. Harden can no longer use the "I need to conserve energy for the offensive end" as an excuse to be a poor defender. Him and Kyrie have the ability to be at least average defenders. Their issues going to be defense on the wing and in the paint. For example, if KD is defending LeBron, who's defending AD in the paint? And if KD is defending AD, who is defending LeBron on the wing?

I think they'll figure it out and become at least an average defensive team come playoff time

Last edited:

Funny because I was looking up the nets bench scoring after the trade and it was just as bad. They were dead last but bad enough that they could be ranked 50th out of 30 teams

The Nets have arguably the most talented "big 3" we've ever seen, but it's gonna come down to their ability to compliment one another and have defined roles on both ends as opposed to just relying on raw talent to bum rush the opposition. Role players gonna have to step up big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom