⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see KCP I think about that burner twitter account during the bubble

Tan(insert a bunch of numbers here)

My brother has gave me **** about Ingram since the Lakers drafted him and he said the exact same thing to me yesterday :lol: :smh: Hes convinced he's a 3rd option on a contender at best

Look, I’d like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but the Pelicans have other good players. If Ingram is really a top 15-20 NBA guy, he should at least have them in playoff contention.

Look, I’d like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but the Pelicans have other good players. If Ingram is really a top 15-20 NBA guy, he should at least have them in playoff contention.

That's a fair argument and I don't really have anything to contend it other than they have a lot of players that don't show up all the time sans Zion but Zion is also very good.

Are we comfortably putting BI in the top 20?

Also, the game he plays isn’t putting a team like that in contention

Iffy roster composition and new offense being installed. At least the defense is better than last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom