⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luka Doncic is shooting 29% from three on 7 attempts per game.
:smh: And he keeps shooting them.

This is an issue of this high volume 3PT Era we are currently in. He is indirectly motivated to KEEP shooting them even though there is no data supporting him deserving that many attempts.

I guess he is trying to shoot himself out of his career long slump or something.

Last edited:
:smh: And he keeps shooting them.

This is an issue of this high volume 3PT Era we are currently in. He is indirectly motivated to KEEP shooting them even though there is no data supporting him deserving that many attempts.
It’s kind of insane how bad his footwork is shooting off the bounce given how elite it is everywhere else.

Feet are always bad. He always looks a little out of rhythm shooting off the dribble. Almost always contested.

Needs someone else that can create anything off the bounce to alleviate some pressure and a couple actual offseasons locked in a gym.

Damn Rodney Mcgruder turned the comments on his IG off. Draymond is getting fined probably
It also doesn't help that NBA Blog Boys keep reposting/passing the story along as if it is even news.

I feel for dude.

Wonder what the reaction would have been if it were KD that talked about a supporting talent like that.

When 2/3 of your defense is specific plays or games
1612100598223.gif
No Russ slander. The man got the rockets a young brother a head coaching position, John wall, and a first round pick 😤

From January 1st 2020 until the season paused Russ was elite and playing the most efficient ball of career.

23 games (nice sample size)
32 PPG
7 APG
8 RPG
53% FG

No one would dare talk **** to Danthay Jones like that . You just know Danthay would injure your teams best player.

Beal for Ingram, NAW and a 1st and 2nd round pick.

(to be clear, that’s just an idea. I haven’t heard anything).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom