⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewatching this Nets/Wiz game with the Washington crew. Drew Gooden not too shabby on the mic.

Durant gonna end up a Knick before his contract is over. Bk is a circus.

Poll Question:

Rather have terrible teeth or VERY receding hairline?

Fixing neither is option.
maxresdefault.jpg

Media / Fans will cry either way.

Exactly. If he leaves people will say that he's disloyal and couldn't take the pressure of leading a team on his own. If he stays people will say that he just wants to put up numbers and doesn't care about winning. At the end of the day, you just need to do what's best for you.

If he leaves he'll catch some flak but it'll blow over pretty quick. To me it all depends on the situation you're in, the situation you end up going to and how you handle yourself throughout the process. no one is faulting Anthony Davis for wanting to leave New Orleans but even as a Lakers fan I'll admit he didn't handle it the best on his way out.

KD played hard until the end in Oklahoma City but he caught the heat for going to a stacked Warriors team.

I think Beal is just waiting to see if he qualifies for the Super Max before he asks out. :lol:
Most likely, he's trying to get his money and I can't blame him. Miss me with the "I feel sorry for Bradley Beal" stuff. He knew exactly what he was getting himself into when he signed that long-term contract with the Wizards. He signed his extension after Wall's injury so he knew he would be in for a rough time if he chose to stay with the Wizards.

He chose to sign long-term with a poorly run franchise and an injury-prone superstar. He could have easily left and gone to a better situation as a free agent but he wanted to maximize his money.

Court side Karen and loser husband will be in attendance belee dat

What’s the point of an all star game with no fans (or very little)? Just scrap that idea and think about how to start booting trash teams for the remainder of the season to avoid Covid spread :lol:

Most likely, he's trying to get his money and I can't blame him. Miss me with the "I feel sorry for Bradley Beal" stuff. He knew exactly what he was getting himself into when he signed that long-term contract with the Wizards. He signed his extension after Wall's injury so he knew he would be in for a rough time if he chose to stay with the Wizards.

He chose to sign long-term with a poorly run franchise and an injury-prone superstar. He could have easily left and gone to a better situation as a free agent but he wanted to maximize his money.
Beal is playing for the money for sure and that’s completely fine. Wizards have to pay him or someone else will and the franchise gets even worse. He’ll join a super team in about 3-4 years

Fulfill tv contract me thinks. This is probably coming from TNT as much as it is coming from the league.
Yeah that would make sense but the product will be dog****. How many players will opt out just for safety concerns? Imagine if an outbreak happened and sidelined all major players for almost 2 weeks :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom