⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp sixers game just became boring to watch tonight with Lillard Ruled out

guess ill just rock some 2k or go rampant on GTA messing with people

1612465203198.png

Voted for my guys :pimp:

If time is fake, why do I still feel so old today?

46910AAB-2724-47B9-853D-40057C9EF575.jpeg

Happy birthday to my dude lawdog1 lawdog1 . Having said that, you can’t play the age sympathy card today. You got yambs on deck (most likely if you play your cards right) and a son that you love. A lot of young single dudes wondering where there next smash is going to come from in this 2021 environment.

Happy belated to antidope antidope . Being a regular in this thread has somehow made me invested in the success of the Spurs. I think the biggest question I have to ask is do you have the same takes off of NT? Like in work or social settings? I was at a dinner once and dropped “time is just a social construct” and everyone just looked at me like I was crazy :lol:

Happy belated birthday to OP, MVP MVP , as well. Great guy but note how he changed the thread title to represent an ongoing custody battle within minutes before he overlooked changing it toThe Lakers losing a 19-pt lead in a prime time matchup for multiple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom