⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a business, but name a team that betrayed a player more than Clippers did Blake Griffin.

This will never sit right with me. They didn’t have to do LO like that :smh:

B88162AD-658C-4CAF-9885-36608468E062.jpeg

I give Steph a lot of credit. I was clowning him early in a season for his poor play (cats in the thread were saying he was washed and passed his prime) but he's really stepped it up and he's carrying his team. If they had Klay Thompson I could see the Warriors being a legit contender, probably the third team after the Lakers and Clippers.

I give Steph a lot of credit. I was clowning him early in a season for his poor play (cats in the thread were saying he was washed and passed his prime) but he's really stepped it up and he's carrying his team. If they had Klay Thompson I could see the Warriors being a legit contender, probably the third team after the Lakers and Clippers.

congrats on washing your face

Bruh embiid putting a clinic on

Ive noticed no simmons sixers struggling from 3 hmm. Hes a huge role to this offense for my 2k players simmons got that HOF dimer badge

So is Barkley. Neither actually watch the NBA regularly outside of doing their TV jobs.

The worst part is that they have this reductive, anti-analytics view on top of not actually watching an understanding the modern game.

I remember a couple years back Charles Barkley said that Houston can't be considered a good defensive team because they give up 110 pts per game. He doesn't bother to understand the difference in pace of play pace of play over the years and why offensive and defensive efficiency might be better metrics than just points per game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom