⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he not improved from his first year? He's in the middle of year 2 right now. If you don't want to use Barrett as an apt comparison there's BI who yall wrote off for a good 3 years, Hayward who took 3/4 years to be good, Giannis.
Point stands.
His shooting has gotten worse, actually. I’m solely talking about Barrett who I’ve never been high on. He’s a no wiggle, one hand dominant guy with average athleticism and no jumper. You can “what about” as much as you want for guys who I wasn’t speaking on. Never wrote off BI, was high on Giannis since pre-draft, so yea.

His shooting has gotten worse, actually. I’m solely talking about Barrett who I’ve never been high on. He’s a no wiggle, one hand dominant guy with average athleticism and no jumper. You can “what about” as much as you want for guys who I wasn’t speaking on. Never wrote off BI, was high on Giannis since pre-draft, so yea.

I just think it's funny to decide this is who he is going to be the rest of his career already, is dude even 21 yet? :lol:
You're getting on him for no jumper and lack of ball handling skills but you were high on Giannis?

Nets getting dominated by bigs Allen, Drummond, and Nance is a warning to Sean Marks and Steve Nash.
Poster-to-Post Content ratio is high on this one. I know you have to be taking great delight in the fact that this team everyone is writing in for the Finals this early has a big man deficiency :lol:

I hear you, but

Heat to use COVID-detecting dogs on fans when arena re-opens

The Miami Heat are planning to allow fans into AmericanAirlines Arena again starting on Jan. 28, and those fans can expect the usual gamut of COVID-19 precautions: mandatory masks, social distancing, increased cleaning, limited attendance.

And dogs.

Around 1,500 fans are expected to be allowed into games, limited to season ticket holders.

Even fans who have received the COVID-19 vaccine will be required to undergo the process, though the Heat say these dogs have been “specifically trained to identify active virus.” If a person is, say, uncomfortable around dogs or highly allergic, the Heat say they can undergo an alternative testing method for entry at no cost, but will take up to 45 minutes.

An early-stage study just last month saw detection dogs trained for one to three weeks identified between 76 percent and 100 percent of coronavirus-positive samples from underarm swabs.

https://sports.yahoo.com/heat-covid...americanairlines-arena-reopens-233831135.html

1611445567441.png

Lol wut?

also, aren’t animals also carriers? As in a dog can sniff you for COVID only yo transfer that to the rest of the security team?

Lol wut?

also, aren’t animals also carriers? As in a dog can sniff you for COVID only yo transfer that to the rest of the security team?

I read its very very hard to get covid from a dog whos positive, and also hard for a dog to get covid in the first place. If they do they dont really get affected either.

I just think it's funny to decide this is who he is going to be the rest of his career already, is dude even 21 yet? :lol:
You're getting on him for no jumper and lack of ball handling skills but you were high on Giannis?
My guy, we sit on this thread for days out of the year and give our opinions on what we think guys are going to be or not. It’s not some novel concept. Dudes were calling Kyle Kuzma the steal of the draft, Lonzo Ball a future all star, while being wrong about Jaylen Brown too.

EYE don’t think that RJ Barrett will live up to the hype of where he was drafted. Does that mean I’m writing off his career of ever being a plus player in this league? No. And comparing a kid who grew up with a professional basketball playing Dad, Steve Nash as his godfather, who has been laser focused on being a pro since for years to the development of Giannis, who picked up basketball fairly late and was by all accounts seen as a major project when he was drafted is — strange to put it lightly. Also, Giannis’ physical tools are in the 99th percentile and he’s essentially a big man, so the comparison again just doesn’t make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom