⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
as if the sixers werent on a b2b either

yall are funny

like i said there is a certain few of yall that hate and its pretty damn obvious.. maybe yall jealous he aint on yall squad iunno though

you deff one of them along with lawdog yall stay quoting me every time i mention simmons lol
Man Ben Simmons irrelevant till he can hit a jumpshot 2nd round exit. What you want a cookie?

Is this sneak dissing his teammates during his Houston tenure? Maybe it's just that I'm imagining him saying it in the same irritated/disrespectul tone he had when he was going at Yanni :lol:

I don’t think anyone in here but a very select few were ever that high on D Lo to begin with. That’s why he doesn’t get talked about. Plus, the Wolves are such a mess that people outside their fan base pretty much stopped paying attention to them.

pmatic pmatic

R9a9e43731b50561bee2179cb48a35cfe

Not even trying to hate but I don't think anyone has ever done an inventory of their team's roster and thought "****, man...we really need a Ben Simmons type to get over the hump and reach the next level." I think everyone would admit he has value but that doesn't mean they would want him on their team. That's not to say he should be out of the league. SOME TEAM would max him out and unfortunately for you that team was the Sixers and you're stuck with him :lol:
I know Croc Rondo is the meme but he’s really Big Dray. A true ceiling raiser when on the right team used the right way. The point is we don’t care about his PPG if we can truly get him to be more efficient and aggressive without clunking up the offense

Like I said on here previously, I don’t think I’ve seen Kevin Love play since the 2018 Finals. I have no idea what he has left.

He had some frustrations with the team early last season and I think he took some fines and apologized to them. But you're right, I honestly don't know how serviceable he is but he might regain his mojo when playing with marquee talent.

Like I said on here previously, I don’t think I’ve seen Kevin Love play since the 2018 Finals. I have no idea what he has left.
For a team who desperately needs defense, not sure that adding Kevin Love is the way to go. But maybe they're just going to try and outscore everyone.

Crazy how bad DJ is that Javale McGee at this stage of his career is a massive upgrade over him.

Joe Harris and Dinwiddie.
Would Dinwiddie just be an expiring for the Cavs? In terms terms of availability (and long term..Harris is signed through 2023-2024 and Love through 2022-2023) for the Nets wouldn't this just be Harris for Love?

Think I'd rather have Joe Harris than Kevin Love at this point.

This would be a no brainer trade for Cleveland though. Get Dinwiddie's bird rights. Would give you a pretty formidable guard rotation if you re-signed him.

For a team who desperately needs defense, not sure that adding Kevin Love is the way to go. But maybe they're just going to try and outscore everyone.

Crazy how bad DJ is that Javale McGee at this stage of his career is a massive upgrade over him.

Is DJ really that bad my G? JaVale's serviceable but you're unlikely to get more than 10-15 solid minutes out of him.

Would Dinwiddie just be an expiring for the Cavs? In terms terms of availability (and long term..Harris is signed through 2023-2024 and Love through 2022-2023) for the Nets wouldn't this just be Harris for Love?
More than likely. But I guess you could talk yourself into Dinwiddie being a third guard behind SexLand.

Think I'd rather have Joe Harris than Kevin Love at this point.

This would be a no brainer trade for Cleveland though. Get Dinwiddie's bird rights. Would give you a pretty formidable guard rotation if you re-signed him.
More than likely. But I guess you could talk yourself into Dinwiddie being a third guard behind SexLand.

Isn't Spence a UFA doe? Can't he go wherever he wants? Or is that Cleveland could offer more years/money per year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom