⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically this post was an off handed attempt to swing from Steph’s nuts?Boy you got no shame :lol:
200.gif

Missing Schroeder is big as well and LeBron while still great is past his prime. Losing against good teams while missing your best player isn't exactly surprising.
getting blown out though is still embarrassing, especially if the opposing team's best player is having a bad off-night.

Is he not a star on this team? Nobody said he’s an all star.
I remember people were saying Kuzma or Caruso were stars. now that they are losing, the Lakers are suddenly short? not to mention that his 2021 Laker squad is better than last year? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember people were saying Kuzma or Caruso were stars. now that they are losing, the Lakers are suddenly short? not to mention that his 2021 Laker squad is better than last year? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kuzma at one point people were saying that but nobody has ever said Caruso was a star. People like him a lot but nobody has ever called him that seriously.

Having two of your main players injured is definitely a team that’s short. That’s common sense.

Kuzma at one point people were saying that but nobody has ever said Caruso was a star. People like him a lot but nobody has ever called him that seriously.

Having two of your main players injured is definitely a team that’s short. That’s common sense.
I definitely remember some member here saying that Caruso is better than Rondo. now gotta remember who was that member. :D

Lakers had 64 pts at the end of the 3rd.

Memba that time Kobe had 62 at the end of the 3rd?

Feels like the team back in the dark days again.

The Suckies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom