⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mans is gonna apologize for saying the word. Then continue on in his mindset and life. while you guys are rubbin eachothers backs . Who wins in the end ?

you gotta let people say what they feel . Repercussions ? of course its repercussions. but you need to know where they stand so that you can act accordingly.

dont know where you guys read my posts and thought it meant i supported leonards ideology. my support for freedom of speech wasnt a support of people being derogatory and calling jews whatever the hell he called em. sorry and apologies if you read it that way but thats not the case.

The hill ima die on is this : you can change the ability of someone to say something. But that wont change their mindset . Think its slow work to focus on crucifying people vs working on institutional change

Mans is gonna apologize for saying the word. Then continue on in his mindset and life. while you guys are rubbin eachothers backs . Who wins in the end ?

you gotta let people say what they feel . Repercussions ? of course its repercussions. but you need to know where they stand so that you can act accordingly.

dont know where you guys read my posts and thought it meant i supported leonards ideology. my support for freedom of speech wasnt a support of people being derogatory and calling jews whatever the hell he called em. sorry and apologies if you read it that way but thats not the case.

The hill ima die on is this : you can change the ability of someone to say something. But that wont change their mindset . Think its slow work to focus on crucifying people vs working on institutional change
It’s time to shut up now
1615324170221.gif

And im happy i got to rile some yall up :lol: whats a debate without some conflicting POVs. just sucks i couldnt clearly communicate my take. Went from being sick of outrage culture to almost defending myself from being maga :lol:

And blastercombo that dr pepper comment got you hot right ?

And im happy i got to rile some yall up :lol: whats a debate without some conflicting POVs. just sucks i couldnt clearly communicate my take. Went from being sick of outrage culture to almost defending myself from being maga :lol:

Your POV does conflict. We don’t support a racists/use of racial slurs and you do. What a great stance you took.

Keep digging yourself a hole or be quiet. It’s up to you

Is KD officially going to be byke after ASB? I might need a seat on this train but Blake is averaging 12/5 in 31 MPG in a starting role. Claxton is dropping a smooth 10/4 in 15 MPG off the bench. How is Blake replacing him?
The same way Deandre was starting over Jarrett Allen, it’s whatever KD and em want ....A random dude like Claxton won’t be the one stopping Blake from getting min/numbers :lol:

Hate speech literally hinders institutional change though.

You must've been cool with what Donald Trump's "free speech" caused.

naaaah dont back peddle now

I always wonder about stuff like this...

Does it look better or worse that he still hasn't thrown that Notes apology out there yet? It's not like he is gonna say anything different than all the other people have said.
Don’t think it even matters. He had to dig deep in the racist vocab Rolodex for that word. That’s not even a common slur you hear.

Wildest part, the Arison’s are a family of Israeli Jews. :lol: Curious to see if they stand beside him on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom