⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't rag on AD for leading teams to a .500 record and a first round exit, and praise Luka for doing the same. Ijs

statsScreen Shot 2021-04-24 at 8.15.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 8.15.05 PM.png

tenor.gif

"Layin' low...
WE ARE NOT HIDING THOUGH!"

ALA

Can't rag on AD for leading teams to a .500 record and a first round exit, and praise Luka for doing the same. Ijs

Luka is phenomenal but he’s too young to be knocking or judging him for what he’s done in the playoffs particularly considering his supporting cast. AD didn’t eem make the playoffs until his third year. I would wait a little bit on the comparisons

Folks so thirsty to prove Luka is getting some special attention because he's white and not because he's great and it's hilarious.

Wait, who still doesn’t believe in Luka? This is still a debate in here? :lol:

As for Drummond, he won’t get paid but he’s still essential to the Lakers run when LeBron comes back. Lakers absolutely needed to make that move. I’m more interested to know if he re-signs (knowing he won’t get the max).

Luka is phenomenal but he’s too young to be knocking or judging him for what he’s done in the playoffs particularly considering his supporting cast. AD didn’t eem make the playoffs until his third year. I would wait a little bit on the comparisons
I'm just talking ****. But, at some point Luka is going to have to make some noise in the playoffs. I mean, he was considered the front runner for MVP coming into the season. If he's not too young to be front-runner for MVP, he's not too young to take his team to the second round. I believe that's fair

Wait, who still doesn’t believe in Luka? This is still a debate in here? :lol:

As for Drummond, he won’t get paid but he’s still essential to the Lakers run when LeBron comes back. Lakers absolutely needed to make that move. I’m more interested to know if he re-signs (knowing he won’t get the max).
Nobody. Luka is a phenomenal talent.

I'm just talking ****. But, at some point Luka is going to have to make some noise in the playoffs. I mean, he was considered the front runner for MVP coming into the season. If he's not too young to be front-runner for MVP, he's not too young to take his team to the second round. I believe that's fair
I mean, are you going to strip him of his best teammate again in the playoffs? :lol:

He basically played Kawhi even. Just didn't have a running mate.

Being top 5 in both PPG and APG on a playoff team is normally gonna have you in MVP talk.

I’m starting to get the feeling this Mavs management team is going to keep failing to build a competitive team for years. The drafting of Luka covered up a lot of the errors they’ve made in the years post-championship.

I’m starting to get the feeling this Mavs management team is going to keep failing to build a competitive team for years. The drafting of Luka covered up a lot of the errors they’ve made in the years post-championship.

Missed out on Deron Williams because Mark Cuban skipped out on the meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom