⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudy didn't play good enough on either end to give them a chance to win the series but he does have a point

They need more blue collar players who do the dirty work on defense. Bojan, Mitchell and Conley tried all year can't take that away from them, their effort just didn't quite cut it. This is the balance you have to find between talent, skill and dogs

Rudy didn't play good enough on either end to give them a chance to win the series but he does have a point

They need more blue collar players who do the dirty work on defense. Bojan, Mitchell and Conley tried all year can't take that away from them, their effort just didn't quite cut it. This is the balance you have to find between talent, skill and dogs

Eh he just don't have the ability to help and recover. He didn't really try at all in that 3rd quarter. Can't be the DPOTY and not taking responsibility for how poorly he played on that end.

B Sox B Sox nick. nick.

6A29E529-FBC7-40B4-BF4F-BF416AC0496B.jpeg

Had to get off White Claw so tried something new for Game 6/7 weekend :nthat:

And that’s no disrespect to White Claw btw. It’s just that back in college one of my boys and I would collect the tabs or caps from our beers to see how many we had the next day. The memory randomly came to me so I did that at a party a few weeks ago with White Claw and :wow: It’s delicious but too water-y for me at this point. I’d bathe in it if I could tbh:…which is why I copped the water seltzer :lol:

tenor (20).gif

B Sox B Sox nick. nick.

And that’s no disrespect to White Claw btw. It’s just that back in college one of my boys and I would collect the tabs or caps from our beers to see how many we had the next day. The memory randomly came to me so I did that at a party a few weeks ago with White Claw and :wow: It’s delicious but too water-y for me at this point. I’d bathe in it if I could tbh:…which is why I copped the water seltzer :lol:

storm2006 storm2006 back at it again with the Becky starter pack🐰 🐰

B Sox B Sox nick. nick.

4.6% and 5% a little low

Let me put you on

IMG-0544.jpg

B Sox B Sox nick. nick.

You also throwing a baby shower or gender reveal ? The **** is this?

B Sox B Sox nick. nick.

Damn how many white girls you got coming through?

storm2006 storm2006 back at it again with the Becky starter pack🐰 🐰
:lol: I’m going to have to put you and frshstunna frshstunna on game when I come through. Got a snow bunny joint that wants to talk and sleep…coming through with an ETA of 8:34. Her concerns are going to fall a deaf ear to PJ Tucker’s sneaker squeaker.

Edit: The 24oz joint with wa disgusting and one of these Bud Light joints is straight jalapeño. #TeamWhiteClaw

:lol: I’m going to have to put you and frshstunna frshstunna on game when I come through. Got a snow bunny joint that wants to talk and sleep…coming through with an ETA of 8:34. Her concerns are going to fall a deaf ear to PJ Tucker’s sneaker squeaker.

Edit: The 24oz joint with wa disgusting and one of these Bud Light joints is straight jalapeño. #TeamWhiteClaw

B1314A45-8318-4C4C-89E4-FEC9B1A93130.jpeg

Umar is watching YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom