⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben deserves all the slander but he's wing Rudy Gobert.

He's a borderline elite regular season players who gets rendered useless in the playoffs.

If I'm Philly and OKC a Kemba and a few 1sts for Benjamin works.

Benjamin for all his flaws is a decent floor raiser and Shai ain't gonna be happy tanking year in and year out.

Kemba is mid but they are good enough to load manage Kemba until the playoffs and Philly needs cheap talent from those picks.

OKC literally has too many picks to put on the roster and no one but Shai is getting paid anytime soon so they can handle Ben's contract.

The Pain of the Sound of Defeat.
EMBIID-J-USATSI_16153346.jpg

He's a borderline elite regular season players who gets rendered useless in the playoffs.

Benjamin for all his flaws is a decent floor raiser and Shai ain't gonna be happy tanking year in and year out.

Kemba is mid but they are good enough to load manage Kemba until the playoffs and Philly needs cheap talent from those picks.

OKC literally has too many picks to put on the roster and no one but Shai is getting paid anytime soon so they can handle Ben's contract.
I’m doing it immediately, let’s Tobias cook at the 4 and you got maxey to run next to Kemba

Yea the Ben/Kemba swap makes sense assuming Kemba isn’t as hurt as most think…Will be interesting to see Ben’s trade value coming up tho, if they really desperate dudes like Wall n Westbrook sitting right there for em too :lol:

Appreciate you for being a good sport.

But you should have listened
9E94B676-9F55-4975-AC91-291CD5CBD979.gif

its hard man

im a die hard fan of the sixers.

I was always gonna 1up my guy ben and cheer him on. But like all relationships things come to a end lolol

I was just doing what i felt was right and thwt was hyping a guy up on my favorite team
It backfired and i look like a fool but is what it is

it happens

At this point, the future is basically all on Maxey growth

if you believe he’s gonna be ready for a bigger role, you move Simmons get whatever you can (say Kevin Love)

If he’s not ready, Kemba or Lowry

It makes sense if Kemba can play at all. Risky as hell team to bring into the playoffs injury wise though.

I'm not saying Lonzo is an elite scorer. I'm just saying I think he can score in double figures. In a playoff game and shoot better than 32% from the ft line.

At this point, the future is basically all on Maxey growth

if you believe he’s gonna be ready for a bigger role, you move Simmons get whatever you can (say Kevin Love)

If he’s not ready, Kemba or Lowry
3 way trade with POR and CAVS

PHI receives Love

POR receives Simmons

CLE receives McCollum

I think everyone happy. Throw in all the fillers and picks to make it all Jive.

Simmons plays the Big man distributer role like Draymond in Portland

I'm not saying Lonzo is an elite scorer. I'm just saying I think he can score in double figures. In a playoff game and shoot better than 32% from the ft line.

there wouldn’t be a hack a Lonzo but he doesn’t get to the foul line anyways. So it’s not much of a trade off.

I’d love to see CJ in a lead playmaker role. He seems like the ideal guy for the 6ers, just don’t know if the blazers are biting

Kemba just got load managed all year, only to get injured again immediately in the playoffs. He's a good dude, and is solid when actually healthy, but I just don't think he can be trusted physically at this point. Would probably see what else could be done if I were Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom