🌩 Black Lightning (CW Series) Series Finale! 🌩

I'm liking Chocolate Hyperbolic Time Chamber Jen.

La La suppose to be this badass gangsta but mans stay getting outsmarted and hemmed.

Tobias killed this dude at least 3 times and now ole girl turn his *** into a statue.

This ***** just leaves Freeland and moves to New Tech City or some ****? Rich as ****? Living lavish as he looks for a way to fix his split personality?

I only got to watch some of the ep. Saw some good fight scenes.

Let's go

Wow they doing a lot for a series finale.

How they gonna bring OG Jen back and reveal something stole her DNA and pretended to be her this entire time and now real Jen is coming back to fight her?

While Jeff is presumed dead, locked up and buried somewhere, and the family is trying to take down Tobias.

Last edited:
Finally started watching this last season. The storyline is all over the place. It's like they took every social justice issue and felt the need to throw it all in this season.

This random League of Assassin wannabe dude seems so out of place

Jefferson turning into Conor McGregro was weird too. If I didn't know better the way he was grieving you'd think him & his friend were on the down low

Anissa is still a bozo. Grace deserves better.

That Painkiller backdoor pilot was the worst thing I've ever sat through

Anissa lord have mercy
779DB100-2743-432A-81D5-FBFB6B54B5EF.png

new Jen is 22. Homegirl from the trailer with the weapons. All fire.
But this season is everywhere.

Showed up on Netflix. I’m def gonna peep now and binge. Not expecting much but jus want to see how it ends.

Back
Top Bottom