🌩 Black Lightning (CW Series) Series Finale! 🌩

Black Lighting is a great show.

Easily the best on CW's lineup.

Tobias Sanford be killing me. :lol:

Anissa and Jefferson's arguments be getting me so pissed.

Digging how the gov playing the entire Pierce family.

Man Tobias looking healthy again. Only a matter of time before he breaks out and is the villain again.

Not digging the whole Tayvon/Trayvon similarities though.

Last edited:
So it looks like they did bring painkiller back from da dead. I thought maybe he was a clone.

Didn't expect a soft crossover with Crisis on Black Lightning right now.

Red skies, parallel Jennifers, etc.

Henderson almost caught me off guard until I remember that article where he said he doesn't have a contract for next season.

Man, I must've missed something when Black Lightning got super speed powers now :lol:

Mans tackled Gravedigger like a 90s Flash and then flew out the Pit like the video was on fast forward :lol:

Dont know why they didnt just use some Flash and Supergirl efx.

Nafessa
678717E8-685B-4D79-8C82-5C3EA896A033.png

No one asking for a show about Khalil
I posted the vid elsewhere in these CW DC show threads but they're in shambles right now. A few other shows may be getting cancelled.

So they looking for anything to make more new shows.

I posted the vid elsewhere in these CW DC show threads but they're in shambles right now. A few other shows may be getting cancelled.

So they looking for anything to make more new shows.

Yeah I just watched the video. I thought Legends was always scheduled to end this season.

I suppose they see the Khalil show as maybe akin to All American with superheroes

It's just too many shows at this point which is why ratings are probably suffering across the board.

Yeah I just watched the video. I thought Legends was always scheduled to end this season.

I suppose they see the Khalil show as maybe akin to All American with superheroes

It's just too many shows at this point which is why ratings are probably suffering across the board.
That might be it but Arrow is done. Supergirl is gonna be done. Flash is eventually going to be done sooner than later.

That's 3 shows gone. The new Superman show is not a guarantee (I think its gonna be cancelled). They're hoping black Batwoman is a hit.

They don't really have a big 3 of shows anymore. HBO Max stealing their shine with DC focusing shows there.

Back
Top Bottom