🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

How do the Tech Huarache fit? I wear a 9.5 in ATC II's, and a 10 in huaraches, should I get the 9.5 or a 10? thanks bros

Personally I wear a 10 but I like a snug fit so I go a half size down (9.5) for tech 2s and tech huarache...tech huarache fits like a Jordan 7 for me. So I half size down 7s too...again I like a snug fit *pause*

Got the waterproofs in today, let's just say the all black photos that originally surfaced would have been better, slight disappointment. Knew they navy and black going in but took a shot.

Got the waterproofs in today, let's just say the all black photos that originally surfaced would have been better, slight disappointment. Knew they navy and black going in but took a shot.
Nobody would ever know 
nerd.gif

I think the bigger issue was they didnt use leather (synthetic or not) and it made the shoe look cheap 

They're not any worse than any other white base non sp shoe, look at every white jordan 6 and every white jordan 5, in the last year or so.

Your post isnt clear. Are you say you prefer the waterproof vs reg synthetic leather?
I prefer the approach on the waterproof pack, although i would like it even more if it didn't have the fake snakeskin pieces.

What i meant is that i prefer most other materials (i.e. nylon, mesh, rubber, 3m, etc.) to the synthetic leather they have been using on most of these pairs. 

And that only applies to non-OG models - the OGs they have to be either genuine or synthetic leather. 

Sz. 7 doesn't fit too big either; though I would've preferred a 6.5 (my true size) but I couldn't find them in my size. And if I could, doubt they wouldn't been as cheap as the size? Pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom