🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Copped the Turbo Greens from Ruvilla two days. They taking a hot minute to ship. Haven't received no shipping confirmation or anything. Plann to swap it out with the Lavas at FNL.

With the WTF's kicking off this weekend, here's Andre's only WTF win of his career...

15732208191_567313fb34_o.jpg

local outlet had the Kumquats for $65

judging by other outlet reports seems like it's around that price point across the US.

Nah, Folsom. Currently living in Sac.

I wish i was still in SD :lol:

Good chance that either viejas or las americas outlet will probably have them though.. I've seen lots of outlet updates with the Kumquats, tour yellow and black/purple ATC huarache in stock

Nah, Folsom. Currently living in Sac.

I wish i was still in SD
laugh.gif

Good chance that either viejas or las americas outlet will probably have them though.. I've seen lots of outlet updates with the Kumquats, tour yellow and black/purple ATC huarache in stock
Gotcha. Just saw the Aztecs logos and gave a quick guess. Thats a long ways from SD for reals. lol.

UUUUHHHHMMMM why everybody asking for suedes and someone posted a few pages back Size? sale page??? 117 shipped. Bamboos could be had for under retail as well.

Ya'll don't want 'em for real. for real. If you did you woulda had 'em by now.

UUUUHHHHMMMM why everybody asking for suedes and someone posted a few pages back Size? sale page??? 117 shipped. Bamboos could be had for under retail as well.

They barely had any sizes of bamboos by the time that was posted. And a lot of people are asking for blues still. Which have never been available through legit channels and probably won't be.

Last edited:

Depends on your size, ma'am. I've yet to manage to cart a 12 in the Bamboos. But I did get my Midnight Navys thanks to you :smile:

And GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal Yeah, Flares up next f

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom