šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

I donā€™t have the ā€˜06 model. Mine says TK59 on the bumper/grommets. Isnā€™t that the bumper/grommets to the Trisys 260?

I'll have to check the bumpers on mine to see if those are the same but the China model is definitely not the same as the Austria mold. The 2006 and 2018 reproductions are the same racquet though, just not the original mold.

I'll have to check the bumpers on mine to see if those are the same but the China model is definitely not the same as the Austria mold. The 2006 and 2018 reproductions are the same racquet though, just not the original mold.
Yeah, I have the Trisys 260 as well and it says TK59. The Ti.Radical/LTD/25th are the TK112.

Yeah, I have the Trisys 260 as well and it says TK59. The Ti.Radical/LTD/25th are the TK112.

Yea so my point is that the only original mold are the Austria ones. I donā€™t know if itā€™s cost or materials or laziness but itā€™s a shame they wonā€™t bring it back.

Yea so my point is that the only original mold are the Austria ones. I donā€™t know if itā€™s cost or materials or laziness but itā€™s a shame they wonā€™t bring it back.
I can say the same for the Tour 280. Itā€™s probably all the above. Plus they donā€™t listen to the rec players like Wilson does.

The rumor I heard was we would get a Tech Challenge 1 this year. Doesnā€™t look like that will happen.

1-nike-air-tech-challenge-34-ginger-1991-arnoa-kicks-box.jpg
Its a tragedy that Nike did not retro this colourway. With the recent resurrection of the Agaasi line it would of made sense.

The rumor I heard was we would get a Tech Challenge 1 this year. Doesnā€™t look like that will happen.

If they were going to do it I think it would be a a 2019 release as that would be 30 years to the date of it's original release.

Just Do It Nike :D

542254636-1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
We havenā€™t gotten anything this year right ?
As far as retros ??
What a bummer. When was last release ?
This is depressing

The black and white ATC II's and the hyper orange ATC II's were the latest retros.

I'll take another ugly Xmas sweater design if they decide to do it. But next retro I would like to see the 1's and the marina IV's. Then start with the Futures, a real Air Flare, Lwps, Zoom Challenge Court, Air Zoom Pounce, Assailant's, yea that would be good.

Last edited:
By the way I was able to get the wheat 3 recently. I found it on eBay in the UK. Iā€™m waiting for it to ship now. :smokin

The black and white ATC II's and the hyper orange ATC II's were the latest retros.

I'll take another ugly Xmas sweater design if they decide to do it. But next retro I would like to see the 1's and the marina IV's. Then start with the Futures, a real Air Flare, Lwps, Zoom Challenge Court, Air Zoom Pounce, Assailant's, yea that would be good.

Your list is excellent KB! I SO BADLY want a new pair of black/teal LWPs to wear around!!!

Yea saw those. They are in good condition but I never understood buying someone elseā€™s worn pair, especially when it canā€™t be worn but just my opinion.

Yea saw those. They are in good condition but I never understood buying someone elseā€™s worn pair, especially when it canā€™t be worn but just my opinion.

I've bought lightly worn shoes before (foams, Jordans) as long as they are in pretty good shape. Truthfully, had this sale been an 11, I'd be right there to bid and send them out for a ATC II soleswap!

Back
Top Bottom