🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Just wore mine today when we took the kids to see Santa. I do need a size 13 however. My size 12 is getting tight.

DELIVER MY PRESENTS AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
CD9A8386-1500-42B0-A2A9-66F7162B2C2A.jpeg

Using a thinner insole didn't help?

The length is my issue nowadays. My feet seem to have gone up a half size so I have to wear thin socks with these. If I do thicker socks my toes will hurt considerably. Looking for size 13s in the ATC3 now. Hopefully they retro again for the 30th anniversary.

The length is my issue nowadays. My feet seem to have gone up a half size so I have to wear thin socks with these. If I do thicker socks my toes will hurt considerably. Looking for size 13s in the ATC3 now. Hopefully they retro again for the 30th anniversary.

It's called getting old, same thing happening to me. I've been a size 14 now creeping into size 15s more and more.

Someone unknowingly posted a sample of a tennis shoe in the tennis thread so I wrote that it is the NikeCourt Tech Challenge 20. I talked about that shoe on this thread several months ago but thought others might be interested. The pic they posted is a black pair but the one that I have seen is a lava version commemorating 30 years of the ATC II. I know that the projected release date is around March. It’s a modernized version of the ATC II with a synthetic upper and air max unit in the heel.

Last edited:
Someone unknowingly posted a sample of a tennis shoe in the tennis thread so I wrote that it is the NikeCourt Tech Challenge 20. I talked about that shoe on this thread several months ago but thought others might be interested. The pic they posted is a black pair but the one that I have seen is a lava version commemorating 30 years of the ATC II. I know that the projected release date is around March. It’s a modernized version of the ATC II with a synthetic upper and air max unit in the heel.

I’m curious to see what that looks like with hits of lava. Where was the hot lava and white/grey/blk?

BD2C9D60-EAD3-4A86-90D0-4B3959FFB5BD.png

The thing is, those prototypes have no resemblance to the ATC2's. I guess in order for them to really make them a tribute shoe, they'd have to strategically splatter some Hot Lava on it.

Turbo greens sometimes reminds me of the citron trainer sc II. One isnt an original cw and the other is.

Nike is clamping down on retailers selling overseas. No more US customers placing orders for shoes.

This new rule is going to be bad when there are Euro exclusive releases like the Nike Air Tech Challenge 4 a couple years ago.

Back
Top Bottom