🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

One of my top 10 Agassi combos
Via Nike stories insta 1095B102-270B-4279-A92E-E709516A0C92.png

Finally got my shirt from Tennis Express!! Its perfect!! The colors are so vibrant and 90's! I can't wait to wear it. For those wondering, it's listed as Nike's "standard fit". I am 6' and 185. Due to 5 surgeries for ulcerative colitis, a liver transplant and 2 bowel obstructions, my abdominal wall is all boogered up. One side sticks out further than the other. It's from how they stapled my skin back together! So if I were to wear slender fit stuff, it looks like I have a chunk of skin sticking out further than the other side. So I go for something a little more roomy. I wear a 42R in my suit jacket & pants are 34". So the size of this for me is perfect!

I got this shirt in an XL and its great. A L would have been a teeny bit snug for me & it would have shown my asymmetrical abs that aren't flat anymore. Length is good as well. If you want it loose, go up a size. You won't be swimming in it. 👍👍 Here are a few pics of it (with the shoes too) & a pic of an old shirt I grabbed at Marshalls years back 🎾🎾
IMG_20200717_184103.jpg
IMG_20200717_185104.jpg
IMG_20200717_184256.jpg

I can't wait for the next batch of gear to release!!!
I just got that Blue/yellow tennis ball shirt off eBay about a month ago! Love it!!!

Finally got my shirt from Tennis Express!! Its perfect!! The colors are so vibrant and 90's! I can't wait to wear it. For those wondering, it's listed as Nike's "standard fit". I am 6' and 185. Due to 5 surgeries for ulcerative colitis, a liver transplant and 2 bowel obstructions, my abdominal wall is all boogered up. One side sticks out further than the other. It's from how they stapled my skin back together! So if I were to wear slender fit stuff, it looks like I have a chunk of skin sticking out further than the other side. So I go for something a little more roomy. I wear a 42R in my suit jacket & pants are 34". So the size of this for me is perfect!

I got this shirt in an XL and its great. A L would have been a teeny bit snug for me & it would have shown my asymmetrical abs that aren't flat anymore. Length is good as well. If you want it loose, go up a size. You won't be swimming in it. 👍👍 Here are a few pics of it (with the shoes too) & a pic of an old shirt I grabbed at Marshalls years back 🎾🎾
IMG_20200717_184103.jpg
IMG_20200717_185104.jpg
IMG_20200717_184256.jpg

I can't wait for the next batch of gear to release!!!

I still have that Challenge Court shirt and wear it. A great dri fit shirt that has held up. Still waiting for my topaz one smh.

Last edited:
I know some pics of this shirt were posted already but us 11 Twitter has this pic. Not sure if we knew the challenge court flaming ball logo was on the sleeve
6D82D6A1-493A-4DF7-9713-C1BC06497C8E.png 3A8EEDD9-61EC-40FE-B70C-582F7F8849A4.png

Is there any other pics of the bandanas? I need to know if they have the Challenge Court logo on them like they used to.

I was wondering if the logo is on them but I would hope that it is. Either way I bought them. I just wanted them to be longer like the ones that Andre wore.

Just went onto Midwest to order the hats and headbands. The bandanas are listed as preorder with "delivery will be delayed" & no ETA showing. The Volt hat won't ship till 8/3. The black one may be there.

Welp, smash inn cancelled my order on the challenge court long sleeve saying it was out of stock smh, wouldn’t order from them again. Can’t find the headband on Midwest

Back
Top Bottom