🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Women’s jacket on Fromuth. You need an account or know someone with one.

397F621C-D352-459E-9A10-5334ADA60703.png

Or live nearby by, lol (and by close I don't mean 10 minutes away. It's well over an hour. It was a boring drive when I went there last time!! Shame, as I was hoping this would be the men's jacket. They made it a men's back in the day in the hot line radiant emerald.

Hate to break it to you, but all of them are slim fit. It’s the norm now days. We haven’t had a standard fit polo in forever, and the $55 doesn’t count.
At least the zip is loose fit true to its 90s heritage. Maybe I’ll try to snag another one of those and call it good.

nike’s description of slim fit is all over the place. Nadal slim fit is decidedly slim, but the challenger shirt usually works for me even though it is described as slim. No worries about breaking it to me but at least I know.

I will agree that the slim fit is all over the place. Some xl are fine. On me. Others aren’t. So hopefully this one falls in the fine catagory
On a side note. Taking a ride to local Richards just in case. Lol

Reactions: ARK
I will agree that the slim fit is all over the place. Some xl are fine. On me. Others aren’t. So hopefully this one falls in the fine catagory
On a side note. Taking a ride to local Richards just in case. Lol

My local Peter's says it has nothing on their website.

take note of these product codes on random drops. helpful when searching google images-- but be patient because some of these are buried pretty far down.

Nike expires the $75 off $150 promo they sent out to members tomorrow which is awesome timing for all of this stuff to not be up yet.

Nike expires the $75 off $150 promo they sent out to members tomorrow which is awesome timing for all of this stuff to not be up yet.

But remember, Nike tries to keep to release dates where as small stores let things up early. I would be surprised if they released the stuff early.

Excellent pics buddy. Are the shorts all with drawstrings? And I see the inside is white on the volt pair. Are they all lined in white or only the volt?
All shorts has the drawstrings. From the looks at them, they look like the same fit as the ‘19 USO ones which were great imo.

Yea after waiting 30 years for this stuff I'll be happy just to have something close to the og. I have the og shirts and many still brand new but I don't want to risk wearing them when they will get ruined in the wash. I just don't understand how when some of the people at Nike have the originals in front of them, and they come out the way they do. But it's beter than nothing and it's been a long time coming for this stuff so I'm excited either way.
Since i started handwashing my clothes they are keeping intact, i trully recomend to do it because i have some Fed´s clothes from 2015 and the materials still good!

Since i started handwashing my clothes they are keeping intact, i trully recomend to do it because i have some Fed´s clothes from 2015 and the materials still good!
Yeah use the delicate on our washer and air dry. Keeps most of the stuff in pretty good shape.

Excellent pics buddy. Are the shorts all with drawstrings? And I see the inside is white on the volt pair. Are they all lined in white or only the volt?
Thank you! All three lined in white and with drawstrings. Newer short design, played in the volt pair last night.

Back
Top Bottom