🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

676F1D46-D724-4942-94BC-FE6C9F7DDF36.jpeg

You got it before me again? How did it fit?

allrdy see some J.O. on ebay selling the white and black shirts for 99.99+6 shipping. toms river N.J.

yo that hat is fire!! mines here tomorrow!!

if any1 has a xl or xxl in the black shirt PM ME PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!

Last edited:
So I have a PGA Superstore in my area and decided to call. Gave the lady the item number and she said she had 3 of the shirts in stock. I was so shocked that I asked her to pull them and hold them behind the counter. I drove to the store filled with doubt, but was delighted to arrive and see these beauties. I can confirm, these are SLIM!

20200814_171002.jpg

Tennispro is rich for shipping but it was 2-day! Will measure in just a bit for anyone needing that info. Both size S.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Edit: S is about 19” across the chest, 30” top of collar to bottom. Back is a little longer.

Last edited:
So I have a PGA Superstore in my area and decided to call. Gave the lady the item number and she said she had 3 of the shirts in stock. I was so shocked that I asked her to pull them and hold them behind the counter. I drove to the store filled with doubt, but was delighted to arrive and see these beauties. I can confirm, these are SLIM!

20200814_171002.jpg
Are any an xl? If so can you measure the pit to pit Please ? Thanks

Somebody from here needs to go and work for this Nike dept of archives and show then how to get these items right lol
I agree. I ordered the t-shirts from Nike. They have not arrived yet. I'm as confused as everyone on the sizing.

Hope Nike re-stocks them. No reason they shouldn’t and at $
Since i started handwashing my clothes they are keeping intact, i trully recomend to do it because i have some Fed´s clothes from 2015 and the materials still good!

Yea but there shirts are 30 years old and pill very easily.

Back
Top Bottom