🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Sizing on this Challenge court collection has me flashback to when J's sizing switched up in early 2000's ... every release was different depending on which shoe retroed smh.

58DDD344-89D7-45D5-86CE-FE67F03890D5.jpeg

give us Ginger & Kiwi versions |l

Yeah. I’ve always wondered how it is they know when stuff releases so quickly. Makes me wonder if J23 is connected with Nike more than we think.

Product monitors

All you need is the style code and you can monitor on the backend of the website when a product goes live or when something restocks.

They seem to come in waves, but I've bought 20% codes off eBay for $6-10 plenty of times.

Obviously more useful with large purchases.

Thanks for the info on the shorts. I'll go with a L just so the spandex isn't too big.

Oh I just ordered mine today, I haven't tried them on.

I do have a similar pair of Nike shorts, though. They were a running short with a 3/4 compression tight (Internationalist or something like that). Bought an XL and 2XL and the compression tight was loose on the larger size, even if the shorts themselves fit fine.

was finally able to cop the black volt bucket last night off tennisplaza...and grabbed the white black tee off Ndc this past week...but I'm having trouble with $70 for those Black flaming ball shorts now that theyre actually available, I feel like they should be $50 at most lol...those were the only 3 must haves for me, everything else I would rather have vintage originals, or a have to get a huge discount off the new version, cuz I wont wear polos or zipups...but that jacket is sweeeeet...if it pops up I may have to grab :smokin

Tempted to scoop this shredded poster off the bay though...someone quick buy it so I dont lol
Screenshot 2020-08-17 at 7.01.56 PM.png

Last edited:
was finally able to cop the black volt bucket last night off tennisplaza...and grabbed the white black tee off Ndc this past week...but I'm having trouble with $70 for those Black flaming ball shorts now that theyre actually available, I feel like they should be $50 at most lol...those were the only 3 must haves for me, everything else I would rather have vintage originals, or a have to get a huge discount off the new version, cuz I wont wear polos or zipups...but that jacket is sweeeeet...if it pops up I may have to grab :smokin

Tempted to scoop this shredded poster off the bay though...someone quick buy it so I dont lol
Screenshot 2020-08-17 at 7.01.56 PM.png

I have that poster. It's in almost new condition. Had it at my folks place as I bought it sometime ago on eBay. I should find it and frame it. 👍

Here’s a throwback of a video I did for the OG shirt. If you wait till the end you’ll see a bit of the shirt from Reeboks Michael Chang line. Back in 2009 Reebok brought back some of the polos, t shirts hoodies and updated jackets from the original line would be interesting if they did it again too

Some reference points for the polos and shorts.
M on top, S re-issue (from EU) on bottom:
84C80B3F-5F32-4CEF-A6E2-BBE93FB07D3A.jpeg
M Rafa on top, S flaming ball on bottom:
C7EBDF3C-5B3F-4601-B9F6-47A04853E7D5.jpeg
D789D6FB-A338-49AC-82B0-5A4C1B34EFCB.jpeg
S on top, S on bottom:
1E11F737-A987-444F-9D05-D7D923423810.jpeg

Thanks for posting, this got me worried now, the waistband in flaming ball small is the same as Rafa medium? Do the Rafa's run small or are these flaming ball shorts big round the waist? I have medium in nike basketball/football shorts that all fit fine...

Last edited:
Received the red and volt polos from tennispro.eu as mentioned by others the red is definitely nowhere near the pink/hot lava colour.

Got a S usually wear a M, granted its supposed to be the 90s baggy fit the S is acceptable and not too insanely huge.

nickal10 nickal10 , I’m right at 30” waist and here’s how those fit/sit on me:
099F14E7-F980-47A0-A2B6-27FAA49B1D97.jpeg
I went and looked at this style at tennis express a week or so ago and the medium just looked too big for me, so I went with the S. I am wearing compression shorts underneath these and think this size is a perfect fit for me. I got jorts in S and M and will report back on sizing for those interested. Also, not sure if you can tell from the pic, but the grey Rafa shorts in M have a slightly wider waistband when laying flat.

Back
Top Bottom