🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Lol Did you not see Dimitrov?
Nah, I only just saw Sinner. He wore CC stuff in his last tourney, but wearing all-black just now.

EDIT

Ok, I see...
1600108150033.png

Last edited:
by the looks of it nike split up the ny drop for rg all the items we waiting for will be in our closets by the finals

I don't know if anyones ever been to one of these event but they are like shopping malls nike polo fila Lacoste those other brands all have a tent they selling there first then us peasants gets what's left

That's a cool shirt. Anyone know where I can get one? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Just kidding. I've come to terms with the realization that I'll never have the blessing of this shirt hanging in my closet.
...or maybe I haven't. |l
Well my local place says it’s still coming and the white/ultramarine is still supposed to come from tennis warehouse

Got my black CC hat from Rock City. Just need the volt now!
An advice on the bill? I have the white one, and man, that’s the flattest, stiffest bill I’ve ever felt. I’ve had it in a curving device for a week now but it’s so stiff! I’ve wondered if a humidifier would do any good.

An advice on the bill? I have the white one, and man, that’s the flattest, stiffest bill I’ve ever felt. I’ve had it in a curving device for a week now but it’s so stiff! I’ve wondered if a humidifier would do any good.

Zero advice. Why is that thing so flat.

Anyone that sized up on the GP Turbos, how much room do you have at the end of the shoe and how is that working out? I went with what I thought was TTS and they’re pretty roomy at the end. I have a thumbs width on my bigger foot and a tiny bit more than that on my smaller foot. I’m almost considering ordering a half size smaller before I make a decision but my poor bank account...

Just in general, do y'all go with the old standard “thumbs width“ for performance shoes or prefer your toes more up against the end of the shoe? Having different sized feet and OCD sucks.

Anyone that sized up on the GP Turbos, how much room do you have at the end of the shoe and how is that working out? I went with what I thought was TTS and they’re pretty roomy at the end. I have a thumbs width on my bigger foot and a tiny bit more than that on my smaller foot. I’m almost considering ordering a half size smaller before I make a decision but my poor bank account...

Just in general, do y'all go with the old standard “thumbs width“ for performance shoes or prefer your toes more up against the end of the shoe? Having different sized feet and OCD sucks.

As someone who sold shoes in Champs Sports for almost 20 years, always a thumbs width no matter casual or performance unless you want in-grown toe nails.

Wow those flame ball t’s are huge. Have to exchange for one size down !!!
Xl was like wearing a dress !

Wow those flame ball t’s are huge. Have to exchange for one size down !!!
Xl was like wearing a dress !
How much bigger than the CC logo t-shirts? Like a whole size more than those? I may have to order a size small as a backup for the flame ball shirts. Medium worked fine for me in the CC logo t shirt.

It's a good thing that oversized shirts are back in style now haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom