🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Obviously to each their own, but never understood why anyone would cop a shoe they didnt particularly like, just to complete a set

Im feelin the french's though, and would def appreciate an alley if any nters can help

Last edited:
All the people passing can you help me or nah ? semi srs 
laugh.gif
  nah,  i should be good as long as i keep an eye on the thread and do a little reseacrh

I'm hoping that the picture is filtered out and they used the lava pink but knowing Nike they screwed that up. Either way must cop.
you right this freddie customs RG patern is too meticulous for nike to do they have to offset something, somewhere
roll.gif

really weird one, but hey ATC2 for "André Tech Challenge Court" signature for trying so hard on paris clay

very distinguishable and agressive CW, the way Mr Agassi earned the french cup dressed in pink and -no offense but more challenge-: bewigged.

in/out i wonder how black material and textures fit/feel
I love that these aren't as popular, in the hopes that they will be left for those like me who really want them, but in this reseller's world, I already know that they will sell out quickly for the wrong reason.
so hard having 4 same size pairs, that should be considered like completing 4 grand chelem tours right

Last edited:
So I saw the RG's last night. At first I was "**** this, no way I'm buying these". Now I've slept on it, I'm digging the design. The clear wings are straight fire, and the stripes are off the hook. It's the colours that put me off. They need a lace swap too. They look like a Freddie custom over a factory shoe.

Still above the AUS for me, but the Wimbledon is the strongest kick from the set no doubt.

They do look like a Freddie custom now that you mention it. I like the laces and colors. Like I said. These are a good shoe but I wont lose sleep on missing out. Hopefully I can find them later at a decent price cuz I have no cash. But the other 3 were straight fire.

View media item 988446
I thought Freddie custom as soon as I see that pic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom