🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

those french opens are terrible

if it was denim on both sides id scoop with the quickness

all white with a graphic print just screams custom

Are you UK based? I ask because of the way you structure your text.

The idea with these for me is that once they drop, you'll have a big window to pick them up. Hyper kids will shun them, and us OG's will make nasty faces at them in stores.

If you want to get them, I don't think it'll be much of a "Challenge".
Close enough, Ireland

Not that much of a fan of them myself with that green portion on the back....preferred the 2009 purple ones

Are you UK based? I ask because of the way you structure your text.

The idea with these for me is that once they drop, you'll have a big window to pick them up. Hyper kids will shun them, and us OG's will make nasty faces at them in stores.

If you want to get them, I don't think it'll be much of a "Challenge".
Close enough, Ireland

Not that much of a fan of them myself with that green portion on the back....preferred the 2009 purple ones
You said "gutted"... that sounds UK to me! 
laugh.gif

having a look at the french opens on here made me randomly check ebay for some of the OZ ATC II... whats the going rate for a fair resell on these? it looks like a couple of decent deals on there in my size

Like you ain't blessed though.
Very true but you know what I meant!  I always know how worse my life could be, and never forget the people around the world that don't have it nearly as good.

"This is the world we live in, and these are the hands we're given."

The back story on his hair was hilarious. I highly recommend people check out HBO's doc they did on Borg/McEnroe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom