🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Ha it's true. It's a must have. The volts are a perfect shoe. The same won't be said for the voltage purple though since they didn't use the black and white speckles.
They are gorgeous but damn I been buying too many sneakers lately.  I can feel it I just need to get my hands on these lol. First world problems.

Yea they'll be plenty of these around. When shoepalace first released them a couple of people tried to make them seem likely there limited smh.

You guys will appreciate this one.

My wife and I decided to play some social mixed doubles at our local club tonight. It was the first time we signed up to play. My ATC IIIs came in from kicksusa last week and, like the rest of you, I'm thrilled with how they turned out. They were my back to school shoe in 9th grade (fall 1990). I figured one night of indoor tennis won't mess them up, so I threw them on along with a pair of Elite socks.

What I forgot about is that our club also has 6 red clay courts along with the indoor facilities. And, of course, mixed dubs was on the clay tonight.
View media item 1633248View media item 1633249
It could have been a lot worse. The clay was a little wet and packed down. I'll keep wearing these on the court and I'm hitting up kicksusa for a second pair now.

my order from kicksusa placed today, im a happy man!  im personally a fan of OG colors just as much as anybody else but the white volts and these denims are stupid fresh.  i will hope they hit outlets or i can get F&F disco on them.  i was thinking about getting those neon 95 retro but damn i just cant justify the 170, the $30 price hike makes me mad but $96 shipped for a classic, GOOD DEAL!!!!

Last edited:
You guys will appreciate this one.

My wife and I decided to play some social mixed doubles at our local club tonight. It was the first time we signed up to play. My ATC IIIs came in from kicksusa last week and, like the rest of you, I'm thrilled with how they turned out. They were my back to school shoe in 9th grade (fall 1990). I figured one night of indoor tennis won't mess them up, so I threw them on along with a pair of Elite socks.

What I forgot about is that our club also has 6 red clay courts along with the indoor facilities. And, of course, mixed dubs was on the clay tonight.

It could have been a lot worse. The clay was a little wet and packed down. I'll keep wearing these on the court and I'm hitting up kicksusa for a second pair now.
Great excuse to pick up a second pair! I'm thinking of picking up a second pair and I haven't even worn my first pair yet lol

Soon 
nerd.gif

I actually like the look of the clay on them. Makes them look extra official. I could see Nike doing a line of Vintage pairs with a clay court-stained look artificially applied after seeing those pics but I like that they got that way from an actual court.

this is for the ATC2 crowd, but if you're a 9.5 and missed out on the USOpen2 release there is a pair on the new app GOAT for $99 + shipping.  I saw this because I just grabbed a 2nd pair of the French Opens.  

Back
Top Bottom