🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Yeah, it didn't help that when Nike retro'd these a few years ago, they labelled them "Air Tech Challenge", while the ATC2 Hot Lava which followed were named "Air Tech Challenge II". 

And yes, they weren't very durable despite having a "Durathane" outsole!  My problem back then was the toe-part of the outsole started to separate from the upper after a while of playing.  

Anyway, mine have arrived!  Shoutout to B, yet again, for taking care of me!

19582797160_b8a311750f_c.jpg

And a few comparison shots... though my lighting/white-balance doesn't do the colors justice.  The difference is more noticeable IRL.

19770829155_d92caa271d_c.jpg

19763563242_0ca6249ba0_c.jpg

19582797880_2b56d7ffc1_c.jpg

What's interesting is that the new version feels like a completely new model vs the 2007 release.  The shape, the internal structure of the upper... even the tread of the outsole is different.  
I wonder how I could get them in HK.. :frown:

You need tree trunk legs like Micahel Chang's... :smile:
Not even Chang could pull those off... I thought they were terrible.

packer-french-open-pump-1-1-640x426.jpg

As for the ATC3's, I don't see them releasing here.  Not really a huge market for retro tennis shoes, I think.  I even had to buy my Air Flares from the US (Easybay).  My guess is that you'll have to wait till those outlets release them and just get them from there. 

What is this NikeFind you speak of?

You either chat with a Nike rep (phone or messaging on their website) or dm them on Twitter with the 9 digit Nike style code and size and they will tell you if any of their outlets or stores have it in stock. Outlets can be slow or just neglectful of updating their stock, so it can be off sometimes but I would estimate 90% or more of the info you get is accurate

You either chat with a Nike rep (phone or messaging on their website) or dm them on Twitter with the 9 digit Nike style code and size and they will tell you if any of their outlets or stores have it in stock. Outlets can be slow or just neglectful of updating their stock, so it can be off sometimes but I would estimate 90% or more of the info you get is accurate

I knew about calling, but not the website chat. Speaking of, the Nike Outlet in Deer Park had the Whire Hybrids for 39.97! (631) 242-3014
View media item 1636752

I just ordered the volts from kicks. Sold my 2007s a few months ago when I heard these were coming out ...thanks to this thread
Also saw poison greens at a Nike outlet here in jersey for 39.99. Had a lot

I just ordered the volts from kicks. Sold my 2007s a few months ago when I heard these were coming out ...thanks to this thread
Also saw poison greens at a Nike outlet here in jersey for 39.99. Had a lot

Which outlet?

I would like to see a black denim 3 with white/volt/teal and tennis ball felt as a premium grand slam release. The tennis ball felt on the flaming ball on the back and/or felt on the ^^ on the sides.

Sneaker Bistro NY has the Volts now.
Premier in MI has them now.

Looks like they're hitting stores now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom