🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

yea, prolly just lighting. on another note, can't wait to get my pair in. i'm hoping they fit right. i wish i didn't hesitate and copped copped my normal 10.5 from titolo for $8 more dollars. next few days should be interesting as far as these popping up...

:nerd:

Last edited:
Got my kickz shipping confirmation also.

nthat.gif
me too!

I am really looking forward to these! I remember being a kid watching Agassi - Becker in German television and always hoping BB would loose...

I would pay that in a heartbeat to assure myself of a pair but another site with NO size 11!!! [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]
crazy... I'm sure when they pop up at US sites you will be fine

I actually placed an order, it's confirmed on the site, but gave me some sort of transaction error message after clicking all the way through...  Don't really know what to expect, but I guess we'll just see if they ship.

Getting the feeling this cw will eventually sell in the U.S. Maybe not on ndc but just makes no sense how it wouldn't sell here.

Last edited:
NDC pics lookin good. Also, props for the Minstrel Show avy. One of my fav albums and soundtrack to my senior yr of highschool :pimp:

Finally! And I was just saying that I had a feeling they would release in the U.S. Obviously doesn't mean they will but still thinking that it will happen. Definitely worth waiting instead of spending $200. Repped.

Last edited:
Thank you @noea
!  I ordered two of the size US 9, and I it was $51 flat for the shipping.  I figured they'd be sneaky and charge $51 per pair! 

Cost average $171.42 per pair at today's conversion rate.

nice! you are welcome! glad i could help. enjoy your pairs & bless us with pics when they arrived ;-)

Ups just delivered my 4s. Wow is all i have to say. Comfort is amazing, the whole shoe feels soft and flexible on foot. I never double up but these are a must. Fit is a lil bit roomier than the 3s imo so if you went down half a sz you should be good.

View media item 2115179

Praise Yeezus. Hope that's the case!

How's your "AIR"? Off centre eh?

Ups just delivered my 4s. Wow is all i have to say. Comfort is amazing, the whole shoe feels soft and flexible on foot. I never double up but these are a must. Fit is a lil bit roomier than the 3s imo so if you went down half a sz you should be good.

View media item 2115179

If you have the III's, are these the same length as those? Any chance you can put them sole to sole to compare length? Thanks buddy, they look awesome!!!

If you have the III's, are these the same length as those? Any chance you can put them sole to sole to compare length? Thanks buddy, they look awesome!!!

The same length if you compare the outsoles but the upper is slightly longer on the 4s

Back
Top Bottom