šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

Hmm. I thought Andre preferred the 3/4 support. Surprised they would do a low top.

He always did but now heā€™s been wearing lows more when he has played after retiring. Donā€™t forget he wore the Ablaze, Pounce, Implosions and those were lows.

Iā€™ll take a few pairs of these if they retro.

B04B4AE7-534F-4CD9-AEC2-D69FFDF44181.jpeg

Iā€™m looking forward more to the retro of classic colorways more then anything as far as them reviving the air tech challenge line

Reactions: ARK
Itā€™s a new shoe inspired by the Lavas. I saw the image and itā€™s lava, white, and wolf grey. Air Max unit in the heel. Itā€™s a tennis performance shoe low top. I would have preferred a 3/4 shoe but I can definitely see Andre rocking these as I have to figure he will be the first to showcase them on feet. I will be getting a pair. Itā€™s not supposed to release until March. and itā€™s meant to celebrate the 30th year of the lavas. Maybe we get the Tech 1ā€™s this year but that I have no idea about.

Hmm. I thought Andre preferred the 3/4 support. Surprised they would do a low top.

The shoe being a low does bum me out a bit. Would be a very popular shoe had they done a mid or 3/4 cut, since there is exactly ONE shoe from Wilson out that is a higher cut. Oh well, I'll still get it but I'd be ecstatic if it was a 3/4!

Itā€™s a new shoe inspired by the Lavas. I saw the image and itā€™s lava, white, and wolf grey. Air Max unit in the heel. Itā€™s a tennis performance shoe low top. I would have preferred a 3/4 shoe but I can definitely see Andre rocking these as I have to figure he will be the first to showcase them on feet. I will be getting a pair. Itā€™s not supposed to release until March. and itā€™s meant to celebrate the 30th year of the lavas. Maybe we get the Tech 1ā€™s this year but that I have no idea about.

The shoe being a low does bum me out a bit. Would be a very popular shoe had they done a mid or 3/4 cut, since there is exactly ONE shoe from Wilson out that is a higher cut. Oh well, I'll still get it but I'd be ecstatic if it was a 3/4!

I need all these matches remastered, itā€™s tough to see the ball there with the court so bright but again, itā€™s awesome that heā€™s uploading these.

Unfortunately, I doubt we may ever see a remaster. That would require the NBC originals, which I'm guessing would have been on analog video. And that's assuming they even kept them! Unless the Tennis Channel puts in the effort to find and remaster some of these old matches!

Unfortunately, I doubt we may ever see a remaster. That would require the NBC originals, which I'm guessing would have been on analog video. And that's assuming they even kept them! Unless the Tennis Channel puts in the effort to find and remaster some of these old matches!

The Tennis Channel aired the 1991 French Open Final from nbc last year minus the graphics but it was great quality. But yea I donā€™t think they will do many of those. That 1989 remaster of Agassi beating Connors at the US Open was awesome. They should do the same of the 1988 match when Agassi beat him there too.

Last edited:
Wow, you sent it to him to get auto'd?
Yes, I actually had a second one, just in case it got lost in the mail. My original ad was pulled by my sister and tacked somewhat delicately to a wall. Now I have one signed and one unsigned. Might frame them up together to show front and back.

Andre is very generous. I sent it to him in November. He usually signs a large batch all at one time.

Back
Top Bottom