🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Did the Tees show up in XS? I know its listed on the sizing options but not sure if they were actually there. I got a small thinking its my usual nike size not realizing they run big

Bit the bullet on the Black/Volt shorts off NDC. Has been 20+ years. I have to see these in person and make the decision, but I feel like I have had a momentary blast from the past!

I really want to grab the black shorts and jorts but $150 for some thin polyester is giving me pause...

Really want the Lava bucket hat but don’t see it anywhere online. I’m going to drive to a PGA Superstore and a local tennis store here and see if they have it.

Yeah, Nadal's super long shorts were a little weird. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they were long but still kinda snug? Not baggy like Agassi's shorts in the past? I'm almost 44 (September) and I am NOT into anything skinny, slim, snug, or fitted! I don't want baggy for my clothes but I want room. Having Crohn's, I can't have snug clothes on my waist constantly. Makes my day rather uncomfortable.
It fitted his style at the time tbh. There was a promotional pic of Fed wearing them. I believe they were snugged but then I was a kid. I remember I bought a pair couple years ago and they didn’t fit well. (M) I think it depends on your waist & legs

TTS. I was able to get the same size I get in Nike woven shorts and they fit great. Spandex not too tight. Was nervous at first but they’re pretty comfortable at TTS for me.

Not worried about the spandex part haha, that is what it is. I've got a weird body and can fit a size L - 2XL. Put on some weight during COVID which has me overthinking things.

I just went with my normal XL. I think those jorts would fit in a 2XL but they'd be boxy to the point of looking like a skirt :lol:

Do those Challenge Court t shirts fit like a whole size big? I wear a medium and it looks like everything but a small is sold out on Nike.
Yes, they are loose fit. I should wear a med but I like a loose fit, but these kinda swallowed me. I just washed both the blk and white one to see how much they shrink and will report back

Not worried about the spandex part haha, that is what it is. I've got a weird body and can fit a size L - 2XL. Put on some weight during COVID which has me overthinking things.

I just went with my normal XL. I think those jorts would fit in a 2XL but they'd be boxy to the point of looking like a skirt :lol:

Thanks for the info on the shorts. I'll go with a L just so the spandex isn't too big.

Some reference points for the polos and shorts.
M on top, S re-issue (from EU) on bottom:
84C80B3F-5F32-4CEF-A6E2-BBE93FB07D3A.jpeg
M Rafa on top, S flaming ball on bottom:
C7EBDF3C-5B3F-4601-B9F6-47A04853E7D5.jpeg
D789D6FB-A338-49AC-82B0-5A4C1B34EFCB.jpeg
S on top, S on bottom:
1E11F737-A987-444F-9D05-D7D923423810.jpeg

:smh:
why does the half zip polo have the challenge court sleeve patch, but they left it off the phony Lava?

This whole line is a confusing mess

My guess is they made the CC flaming ball the centerpiece and therefore didn’t put it on the lava (ember) because it didn’t have that logo at the time.

My guess is they made the CC flaming ball the centerpiece and therefore didn’t put it on the lava (ember) because it didn’t have that logo at the time.

Oh for real? Can you school me on that? I’ve just been going by the photo comps people have been posting of the lava polos

Back
Top Bottom