🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Where did that image of Agassi talking to NikeCourt directors come from? I dont see it anywhere. Would like to make it a desktop.

Officially official.

1597674184866.png

1597674193842.png

1597674204407.png

1597674216295.png

1597674334589.png

I love the pic of Andre going over the clothing. I would have loved to see and hesr thst conversation!

Trying to decide if I want the shoes yet. Didn't try them on and not sure if I want to wait to try them on as I've heard many horror stories on how narrow they are.

Europe’s member access has a handful more items/colors unfortunately. Hopefully it’s all ready to roll for next Monday.

The collection launches August 17 to Nike Members, followed by a general release August 24.

I hope they release the rest of the stuff today. I hate piece mealing this collection together instead of buying everything at once. 👍 I have the shorts in my cart just waiting to see if anything else releases today so I can use the 20% code on everything instead of one or two items.

i copped the polo but ill be exchanging it for the jacket if it releases on the EU site, that is beautiful!

MAN!!...even more frustrating to read that the collection will release today but only see a hand-full of products available. Hoping they'll be loading stuff all day but I doubt it. I want the X Knits, I want yellow and blue shorts, I want the jacket. None of it available in the US. I want I want I want.....

Further thoughts on this..

I know at this point it's the same complaints over and over, but it will always baffle me to no end how one of the biggest companies in the world refuses to get any retro stuff right (Jordan, 90's Nike basketball, this Agassi stuff, etc), and has proven they are doing it for some reason that is still unexplained.

I've said this before but in this instance you could give this project to a high school or college class and they could copy this stuff exactly as it was in the past - yet NIKE cannot do it, despite all the time and money in the world. We all have our theories, but the way they roll this stuff out with these ad campaigns - making it seem so important to them and such a timeless thing and "we went back to our archives" and slick promotion... and you are seriously giving almost no effort to the actual design and materials in relation to making a copy of what it once was? You are going to act like it is IMPOSSIBLE to make a 1:1 copy?

NT members on here have shown you can basically do it from home.

Further thoughts on this..

I know at this point it's the same complaints over and over, but it will always baffle me to no end how one of the biggest companies in the world refuses to get any retro stuff right (Jordan, 90's Nike basketball, this Agassi stuff, etc), and has proven they are doing it for some reason that is still unexplained.

I've said this before but in this instance you could give this project to a high school or college class and they could copy this stuff exactly as it was in the past - yet NIKE cannot do it, despite all the time and money in the world. We all have our theories, but the way they roll this stuff out with these ad campaigns - making it seem so important to them and such a timeless thing and "we went back to our archives" and slick promotion... and you are seriously giving almost no effort to the actual design and materials in relation to making a copy of what it once was? You are going to act like it is IMPOSSIBLE to make a 1:1 copy?

NT members on here have shown you can basically do it from home.

The materials I sort of understand as they probably want to have a modern take on that but I really don't understand why they cant get the colours right, the infrared is a mess.

Back
Top Bottom