🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

where are we ordering additional sizes from? Looking for a smaller one myself at a retailer as Nike is out...

Are you sure? Whats your measurements? The CC shirt fits huge. Buy TTS at your own risk. Trying to warn you here.

I usually buy a size large in Ts, 41 inch chest, 5'10. I find standard large nike tees fit ok, slightly on the small side... the models in the official nike images are all wearing size mediums (supposedly)

For every post that says size down there's another that says go TTS :lol:

ill try and order both somehow...

Last edited:
Looks like we have more jorts!
F985618C-1804-4E87-B2AD-F22C3E2C218F.jpeg
A47C0C5D-BA69-478D-BF32-1902886339C6.jpeg
65BA4F89-C7BA-4D1A-A238-FFF2343003A7.png
C94BB462-6424-4E00-9398-552CCBD1F60B.png

Last edited:
For every post that says size down there's another that says go TTS :lol:

ill try and order both somehow...

Thats the thing. It’s not a “standard” fitting Nike shirt. If you wear a L in most Nike tees then you should get a M in the CC tee. That simple. No need to buy two but do as you wish. And who besides maybe one person is telling you to go TTS?

Thats the thing. It’s not a “standard” fitting Nike shirt. If you wear a L in most Nike tees then you should get a M in the CC tee. That simple. No need to buy two but do as you wish. And who besides maybe one person is telling you to go TTS?
There's mutliple posts on previous pages saying they sized down and its tighter across the chest or that the length may be too short if you size down. Not trying to make an issue out of it, i'll buy both and return one.

good look to whomever posted the original link with the tee. kept scrolling and was like what are thooooooseeee!!

crazy that nike seems to have very clear instructions for NSW accounts about when to release products. they essentially dropped right when the nike post went up.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom