šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

I also have the shorts in XL and the denim spandex in L. ā€”> Both fit perfectly!

So the denim spandex shorts fit bigger than the slam shorts? or is it just to make sure the spandex does not fit loose?

I have big legs so I have no issues with the spandex being loose... I have ordered both shorts on M , I am at 32" waist. Hope they fit ok.

How's the collar?

The fabric on the collar doesnā€™t extend out as far as the of and doesnā€™t have that same nice padded feel. The cut of the shirt Is very similar with the front being shorts so make sure you do your ab work outs šŸ¤£

The hot lime is brighter on the retro and maybe itā€™s the materials being more modern but it feels much cheaper than the og. I think many people will complain about the quality of the materials. But I a really psyhced to have them again!

ACA93196-4DF5-45A1-ABF8-C32FA9E1C8B8.jpeg

Last edited:
Have to admit thatā€™s why I like it. Unzip it a little and youā€™re good. Doubled up on it. Might be done unless the crew catches my eye.

Whoa Whoa.. you canā€™t be done. What about the pants? The denim jacket? The denim shorts? More tees that we havenā€™t even seen yet?

Whoa Whoa.. you canā€™t be done. What about the pants? The denim jacket? The denim shorts? More tees that we havenā€™t even seen yet?
Have the jorts with spandex and 2x zip polos, one turquoise exploded graphic challenge court t, white challenge court t, laser fuchsia cap, and black cap. If the other polo wouldā€™ve been standard or loose fit might have been interested.

outside of the challenge court stuff, I have the turquoise/volt/white printed shirt, the blue/red/white printed shirt, turquoise challenger, and the habanero red challenger. So might be time to stop. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

but who am I kidding? There could be more, certainly if the crew is in standard fit (doubtful) or slim fit like the challenger shirts, which always work foe

Have the jorts with spandex and 2x zip polos, one turquoise exploded graphic challenge court t, white challenge court t, laser fuchsia cap, and black cap. If the other polo wouldā€™ve been standard or loose fit might have been interested.

outside of the challenge court stuff, I have the turquoise/volt/white printed shirt, the blue/red/white printed shirt, turquoise challenger, and the habanero red challenger. So might be time to stop. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

but who am I kidding? There could be more, certainly if the crew is in standard fit (doubtful) or slim fit like the challenger shirts, which always work foe

:rofl: :rofl:

Slightly off topic...anyone know if the air tech challenge huarache fits true to size?
Mine are TTS but I think Iā€™d prefer half size down on them. For reference I wear TTS on the IIs and IIIs and have the black lava IIs .5 size down and they fit pretty snug with thin socks

The fabric on the collar doesnā€™t extend out as far as the of and doesnā€™t have that same nice padded feel. The cut of the shirt Is very similar with the front being shorts so make sure you do your ab work outs šŸ¤£

The hot lime is brighter on the retro and maybe itā€™s the materials being more modern but it feels much cheaper than the og. I think many people will complain about the quality of the materials.

ACA93196-4DF5-45A1-ABF8-C32FA9E1C8B8.jpeg

thanks for the detailed comparison!
material looks trashy and the nike logo ain't stitched, so i can easily pass on this one too. thanx nike for saving me a lot of cash šŸ˜Ž

material looks trashy and the nike logo ain't stitched, so i can easily pass on this one too. thanx nike for saving me a lot of cash šŸ˜Ž

No problem, I'm still very happy with it. I can finally wear it and not having to worry about my og shirts getting ruined in the wash. The hot lime is more of a volt on it but it looks really nice. I would have preferred them to fix the collar though. The should have extended it out further.

With the newer materials, it will probably perform better. Lighter material might be more performance oriented.

Iā€™m fine on the slam shorts so far. XL seems to fit. XL on the jorts however is almost too small.

Polos are cool. XL too small for me at my current state. Again COVID weight. šŸ™„

Bought the womanā€™s top in a XS for my daughter because I thought she would like it. Bucket (size medium large) was Sapphire so I thought it might match the shorts in middle... nope.

It matches my daughters top but the bucket is too big for her. Ugh.

Now to clean this up before the wife comes home. :rofl:

8A1640FC-407C-4697-AAE7-3F3745C33D4E.jpeg

Iā€™m fine on the slam shorts so far. XL seems to fit. XL on the jorts however is almost too small.

Polos are cool. XL too small for me at my current state. Again COVID weight. šŸ™„

Bought the womanā€™s top in a XS for my daughter because I thought she would like it. Bucket (size medium large) was Sapphire so I thought it might match the shorts in middle... nope.

It matches my daughters top but the bucket is too big. Ugh.

The 2nd alt polo aka Del Poā€™s outfit, is it more blue than ā€˜purpleā€™? I want to pair it with the 1st colorway of the ZC4, but thatā€™s more ā€˜purpleā€™ than blue.

The 2nd alt polo aka Del Poā€™s outfit, is it more blue than ā€˜purpleā€™? I want to pair it with the 1st colorway of the ZC4, but thatā€™s more ā€˜purpleā€™ than blue.

Itā€™s more blue but it is right in the middle of blue/purple.

It matches my daughters top but the bucket is too big for her. Ugh.

Now to clean this up before the wife comes home. :rofl:

Thatā€™s an impressive haul. Did you size up in the alternative police due to them being labeled a slim fit?

With the newer materials, it will probably perform better. Lighter material might be more performance oriented.

And it will keep you dry in a hot day when playing. Wearing the old heavy cotton polos on a hot day after a 3 set match was a tad toasty and a bit damp, lol!

Have someone experience about the site badminton point com? They had clothes online and put it again from their site. Now they wrote that the most from my orders are not avaible to ship. :emoji_confused:

Back
Top Bottom