🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Got my half zip polo. That feeling of nostalgia, the bright colors, the circle zipper, the Challenge Court logo.

Then seeing my Dad belly at the bottom of the shirt. :stoneface:
Doesn’t stop me from wearing it. Especially with the loose fit. Own that 💩!

• Haha
Reactions: ARK
i'm 6'5, wide shoulders, fits perfect, will take apic for ya asap

even if it shrinks, the cotton is ultra soft and stretchy, no problemo.
cuffs are a bit loose, so if they shrink a bit - good 😎
Do you have the challenge court T shirt? I’m your size and wear 2xl too, would you say get 2xl or XL?

Andre’s pupil (Grigor Dimitrov) is set in full gear for Cincy/USO with his custom kicks. Very plain, but I like that he stands out.
2F38C6F8-480E-4398-B0CB-C986599B2015.png

I’m happy with the shorts even though it doesn’t have that thicker spandex with the rubbery liner like the og. And yes I would have preferred denim but these are still really nice and comfortable.

I got mine too and it is definitely not a OG feels but I love it- personally, I like the new material of Denim (it is not denim though) and spandex- I was thinking Nike could put Nikepro compression here but they didn't and I like it. So far I received flame ball tee, hat and shorts - love all - of course, I have been waiting for a long time. - one disappointing is missing footwear. - that is not acceptable. NIKE should release full set including bag and shoes

I got mine too and it is definitely not a OG feels but I love it- personally, I like the new material of Denim (it is not denim though) and spandex- I was thinking Nike could put Nikepro compression here but they didn't and I like it. So far I received flame ball tee, hat and shorts - love all - of course, I have been waiting for a long time. - one disappointing is missing footwear. - that is not acceptable. NIKE should release full set including bag and shoes

Yes this entire line was done nicely. I hope they retro the III’s again but I stocked up in 2015 so I can at least wear them with this stuff. I think as long as people don’t expect the higherquality materials they will love it. There is something to it that it was designed to be light weight except for the Challenge Court shirts which are Nikesportswear.

So if you WANT the looser/baggy fit on the CC tee, TTS is the move? Or are they still baggy sizing down?

edit: if someone wouldn't mind taking the time to get measurements of their XL or Large CC tee (pit-pit, length, arm width) I would really appreciate that

Probably looking forward to the cotton pair more than these but tried S/M to check the fit. From earlier posts, I’m a 30” waist and sticking with the S. Medium still fits well and comfortable in the waist but looks a bit baggy.
See pics (second one goes S, M, S in flaming ball):
F377DEC4-3A75-4ABA-96AA-0DCDACA1B0F7.jpeg
8377CAA9-B053-4501-8481-8172EEA7F364.jpeg

So if you WANT the looser/baggy fit on the CC tee, TTS is the move? Or are they still baggy sizing down?

edit: if someone wouldn't mind taking the time to get measurements of their XL or Large CC tee (pit-pit, length, arm width) I would really appreciate that

Hey buddy, I did a rough measurement on my shirt before I washed it (to shrink it). Pit to pit was 25.5 inches for an XL. and I measured right where the sleeve and the shirt are stitched at the bottom of the armpit. Length was about 30". Once I washed and dried in in the machine, it shrunk an inch both ways (24.5" and 29" respectively). Now it fits great.

Probably looking forward to the cotton pair more than these but tried S/M to check the fit. From earlier posts, I’m a 30” waist and sticking with the S. Medium still fits well and comfortable in the waist but looks a bit baggy.

You just answered my question on sizing buddy. I went with the L as I have a 34" waist so it should be good. I figured if I went big the spandex would be loose.

Received both volt and lava polos from Farfetch this afternoon in size small. Quick shipping. I got them in 2 days from ordering. I haven't tried it on yet since I was leaving for AC when DHL arrived. I wasnt even expecting it until Monday. I'll have pics tomorrow when I get back home. My zip polos and shorts will be delivered tomorrow in a medium and large. I hope I ordered the right sizes.
This whole collection is crazy. I havent tried anything on yet. But I have small and large in the white and black tees. Large in the black/volt shorts. Zip polo and shorts coming in sizes medium and large.
I still have to order the order stuff when available. I guess I'll be order mediums and larges and returning what doesn't fit.

My sizes maybe baggy for me but there is no way am I going to wear anything slim or form fitting. It has to be loose and comfortable. I guess that's my preference from growing up in the 90s.

What are you going to do with the size M?

I ordered a S from NDC but need a M, sucks NDC is sold out now.

Doesn’t stop me from wearing it. Especially with the loose fit. Own that 💩!

My half zip arrives tomorrow from NDC. Don’t think Im going to be able to “own it!” I’m going to look like Will Ferrell in the Blue Oyster Cult SNL skit.

Richards still has black Slam shorts up to XL FYI.

• Haha
Reactions: ARK
My half zip arrives tomorrow from NDC. Don’t think Im going to be able to “own it!” I’m going to look like Will Ferrell in the Blue Oyster Cult SNL skit.

Richards still has black Slam shorts up to XL FYI.
I am blessed with a short torso or short for the size I take, so it works. Might pop up a little in serves but oh well.

Hey buddy, I did a rough measurement on my shirt before I washed it (to shrink it). Pit to pit was 25.5 inches for an XL. and I measured right where the sleeve and the shirt are stitched at the bottom of the armpit. Length was about 30". Once I washed and dried in in the machine, it shrunk an inch both ways (24.5" and 29" respectively). Now it fits great.

Thank you sir. I actually recently bought two "loose fit"/boxy Nike Sportswear tees (in an XL) and they both match your size description. Nice, thick cotton too. Sounds like the CC tees are exactly the same.

If you think this sizing is wacky, I grabbed an ACG t-shirt in a Large and it was BIGGER than those XLs I just mentioned.

I'm a 31'' waist and ordered S. I was worried but your post is giving me hope! *Fingers crossed*

I have the challege court logo shorts in an xl im 5' 7" 160 32" waist but unlike most here I dont like short shorts.

They sit right at mid knee cap and slightly below my waist when tied, very similar to how a large in alumni or throwback shorts fit me.

For me its still a lil baggy even when sizing down but not as bad as when going TTS.

Back
Top Bottom