🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

He wasn’t even born when Agassi wore it lol.
Someone needs to teach him the history And show him pics. Kids these days :smile:
True dat.

A bit of perspective, when FAA was born, Agassi wore this at the USO.
1598111886790.png

So do these shoes match? Nike is calling the shoes volt, not hot lime, but I like them much better than the GP’s.

Attachments

• CC186121-E21A-4A75-931D-C9DD3CA0E56F.jpeg
    CC186121-E21A-4A75-931D-C9DD3CA0E56F.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 95
With the sizing differences between pieces, my wallet is going to be crying on Monday. I’m 5’ 8”, 31 waist, wear a medium t-shirt.

I’m probably going to order a small and medIum denim jacket in the “oversized fit” and a medium and large advantage polo in “slim fit”. I think I should be good with a small in the denim shorts, but may order a small and medium just to be safe because I like my shorts to have a little room.

Wish I could just go to a store on Monday and try every piece on.

What if I wore an XL in the half zip with a white Dri Fit tank that covered the tummy. Maybe that would work. 🤔
Maybe, but that would look silly imo. I would suggest wearing a Nike Pro top, but if you have a belly, it would look awkward since it’s slightly tight.

All three bucket hats on sale here
tennis-127_2404x.jpg tennis-128_2404x.jpg tennis-126_2404x.jpg
First US online store I've seen with the white/lava bucket hat, so I jumped on it.

They also have both colors of the slim Advantage polo in size M and Ultramarine in size XL

Note that there's no free returns, and returns are only for store credit.

So stoked. My early birthday presents arrived today. Slam zip polo & jorts. Not sure if my wife will let me have them now or have to wait until the 2nd. But they arrived safely....though, Nike, why on bleeping earth do you label the box with the damn style number of the items in the box?!! Seriously?!!! WTF?!!! You might as well just have the tape you use say "Just Steal It"!!!

Last edited:
Which “crew” are you referring to?

Me quoting Sinner’s pic of what big foe wasn’t a giveaway to which “crew” I was referring to?

if not, the crew that big foe is wearing against Andy Murray right now :lol: he might change into the polo again now that he’s down a set

Me quoting Sinner’s pic of what big foe wasn’t a giveaway to which “crew” I was referring to?

if not, the crew that big foe is wearing against Andy Murray right now :lol: he might change into the polo again now that he’s down a set

IDK that’s why I asked lol. I see the guy wearing a T-shirt on my end. When you say “crew” I think of a crew neck. And the closest thing I’ve seen to a crew neck in this collection are those long sleeve CC shirts and those are $45 lol. I still don’t know which crew you’re talking about but it’s all good. The guy in photo is wearing a t-shirt.

Back
Top Bottom