🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

When I try to access my orders on the site I get a "oops something went wrong"

Ok thanks. I guess I'll check on my status later for my other items that havent shipped yet.

When I click in the app it says no purchase but there are clearly orders in my account. It just doesnt show them when I click it.

Ok so ive just been to niketown London, they had a few bits in. I have no idea what they are doing with the sizing on the denim shorts, the small is as big as, if not slightly larger than the medium, go figure. The denim jacket is beautiful, it is a wider cut but not as oversized as I was expecting, I would definitely recommend going TTS. The polo (stripes) was quite large, I would go TTS on that, possibly a size down if you want a more fitted look. Below, the shorts on top are small, underneath are medium...

IMG_20200825_185716393.jpg IMG_20200825_185720626.jpg IMG_20200825_185845072.jpg

Nike app definitely having issues. Can't check my status of the order I placed yesterday. Was hoping to see a shipping notification today for my pants, denim shorts and alternative polo. I went with a 2XL in the polo as seeing how slim a medium was vs a small in the CC shirt. I hear it's no longer than the XL but a little wider. That's perfect. I'm only 185-188 lbs at 6' so I wanted it to be wide and loose, not slender and snug enough cling to my body. Plus I will basically use it for causal anyhow, so I always wear a Hanes t shirt under my polos. Can't wait to see these items ship.

On some good news, Tennis Express already shipped my Volt flame ball shorts while they wait for my blue flame ball t shirt to arrive (28th).

Just finished ordering the volt flame ball t shirt. It was available on Tennis Warehouse Europe. Was $52 shipped to the US. Looks like we weren't getting it here, so I grabbed it. Much cheaper than other places. Tennis-point wanted €39.90 just to ship a shirt! WTH!!! Thankfully, TWE sold it much more reasonable. Can't wait to get it. Oh, and I went XL for these. Said standard fit but it's 100% cotton so it'll shrink just like the CC shirt.

For anyone who ordered on the NDC app are you having issues looking at current and past orders? I cant see my order I placed yesterday. I cant see my order in the app or on the .com. I'm wondering if it's just my account.

Hey buddy, when I first clicked on "orders" in the app, the screen would just be blank. Now I tried and it says I have ZERO orders, present and past. Cleared cache, and data and force closed the app. Logged back in and my order shows a day ago with the confirmation number. But click on orders and they are blank. It's got issues.

They were only in the mannequin, nothing on the rails. Only thing I saw that I hadn't seen any images of before was a blue 'denim' t shirt

Hey buddy, when I first clicked on "orders" in the app, the screen would just be blank. Now I tried and it says I have ZERO orders, present and past. Cleared cache, and data and force closed the app. Logged back in and my order shows a day ago with the confirmation number. But click on orders and they are blank. It's got issues.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll give it some time before I check again. I know partial shipment of yesterday's order will be delivered tomorrow. Just waiting on the other half with includes denim jacket and shorts and other shorts.
TennisExpress order of citrus and volt shorts will also be delivered tomorrow by Fedex.
My UPS guy must be wondering what I'm ordering. He's going to be dropping off a package every day this week. I'm waiting on him now for my Supreme order from last week.

Okey dokey. Finally got off chat with Nike. They said systems updates have caused order history to not show. Should be back online in a few hours.

Shall we play a game? It's called, what will arrive faster!! My Nike order placed yesterday at 10:30 am Monday or my Tennis Warehouse Europe order (volt flame ball shirt placed this afternoon at 2:53 pm )?!!! I got a feeling it's gonna be the TWE order from overseas. We shall see.

Last edited:
My international orders always comes quicker than my domestic orders.
Well except for my order from PondonStore. It's going on 17 days with no shipping info from Japan.

Man what is up with Nike not blessing us 'merican folk with that Lava polo? C'mon man!

maybe you get a better lava colour version in the US ;-)

Today they have cancelled a order I had since mid august with advantage Polo and slam shorts... trying to recover the lost time on this...

For anyone who ordered on the NDC app are you having issues looking at current and past orders? I cant see my order I placed yesterday. I cant see my order in the app or on the .com. I'm wondering if it's just my account.
I am! I tried to check status and it won’t give any info on the order

Back
Top Bottom