🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Was watching Martin and noticed Cole in Agassi’s.

Attachments

• 000C25F0-89A4-4E1A-8B1F-DA175C8A6731.jpeg
    000C25F0-89A4-4E1A-8B1F-DA175C8A6731.jpeg
    298.3 KB · Views: 317
Man.....how sweet it would be to get a lava release with a retooled and correct toe box

Would be amazing. What would also be interesting, if Nike had the stones to do it. Make a "Hot Lava" colorway of the Mac Attacks. Just for the F of it. All white with black mesh and Hot Lava swoosh and accents. I think it would be slick. I mean, they are already doing colabs and whoring out the shoe, so why not?

Anyone remember the Rebel Windrunner jacket that relased about the same time as the 2007 ATC II retro? I got the lava/black/white one. The Large ran big and it always bugged me. Fast forward to about 2016 and I found it on ebay in Medium, so I sold the Large. The Medium fit me better (still ran a bit big) but there were differences: the lava color was not right. It was more like the color of the 2014 retro (more muted). Also, the Nike logo on the chest was black (so it was black on black on the chest). Anyone remember this? I was not aware of a 2014 Rebel Windrunner jacket, but I feel like that is what I ended up with. Anyway, I regret selling the 2007 Large, as the colors were more OG accurate. (Sold it for cheap, too).

Anyone remember the Rebel Windrunner jacket that relased about the same time as the 2007 ATC II retro? I got the lava/black/white one. The Large ran big and it always bugged me. Fast forward to about 2016 and I found it on ebay in Medium, so I sold the Large. The Medium fit me better (still ran a bit big) but there were differences: the lava color was not right. It was more like the color of the 2014 retro (more muted). Also, the Nike logo on the chest was black (so it was black on black on the chest). Anyone remember this? I was not aware of a 2014 Rebel Windrunner jacket, but I feel like that is what I ended up with. Anyway, I regret selling the 2007 Large, as the colors were more OG accurate. (Sold it for cheap, too).

I'm not familiar with any of the items you mentioned but certain Nike apparel have the season and year on a tag. Usually very small, you happen to check for that?

Back
Top Bottom