🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Marina.jpg

Reimagined Hot Lavas

Since they used "may be opting" in the article i'm going to hold out hope for a non-aged look. Right now, no one really knows what it means. If they are indeed aged, it'll be an easy pass for me.

No one wants that look on any shoe, let alone something like this that some still consider their grail.

I feel many of you will turn and cave in if the toe box is in OG shape. I don't there will be any yellowing of the upper on this one. Maybe smaller hits on the heel part of midsole.

My 2019 still crispy and I'm only waiting on other OG colors like clay or scream green. Even if they replaced hot lava with another color like they did the poison green I would be in for it.
A chlorophyll in that would be awesome!

I'm somewhat ok with the grey eyelet... but if they do the pre-yellowing or any other crap like that, then I'm out. 😕🤷‍♂️

won’t matter much to me either way

id prefer a regular pair but I’m buying em in the outlets regardless for 50-80ish

Will they hit outlets this time around? Idk, I can see them selling out and just going for a lil over retail. If Nike puts out pairs in the same quantities as those Grey Mac's.

The 2019s were widely available after release. I don't think they ever went on deep discount, but were part of normal sales. In 2023/24, given the sneaker market, I can't imagine these would be any different unless they release a limited amount.

Unless the toe box is vastly improved, and the materials are super premium, I have no reason to ditch my '19s. And I don't care about the grey front eyelets; I think it looks better and avoids that gross yellowing of the OGs.

Will they hit outlets this time around? Idk, I can see them selling out and just going for a lil over retail. If Nike puts out pairs in the same quantities as those Grey Mac's.

I think they’ll be more limited similar to the 2019’s. They sold out fast on nikestore and the stores I checked only had 2 size 12’s.

You're in. No take backs
Depends on what this "Pale Ivory" looks like, but if it's noticeably yellowed, then that's a deal-breaker for me.
The outsole of my 2014's have yellowed quite a bit and it drives me mad. Despite still being wearable, I'm so tempted to put those away and wear my 2019's.

Back
Top Bottom