šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

So, a few nights ago, I was chatting with Tom Andrich on Instagram. He posted a painting he did for Seth (Soulisole on IG) for his birthday (happy birthday buddy šŸŽ‚). It was this

Screenshot_20240206-132823.png

The 1995 "Tennis Sucks" Skull & Racquets logo from one of Nike's coolest campaigns and one of my favorite outfits Andre ever wore (French Open 95 the the black/dark teal LWPs are one of my grails) and one of the coolest logos!

I asked Tom, if he would consider making this into a print, at some point. He was possibly thinking about it, but he said there would have to be a large enough interest to make a case for it. I asked if I could post up the photo of the painting to see if anyone would be interested in possibly buying one. Please feel free to post here if you would want one, or even better, send Tom an message on Instagram and let him know you saw Jeff's post about the Tennis Sucks print idea. If he gets enough replies, he may just make a print available to us all. šŸ‘

Last edited:
So, a few nights ago, I was chatting with Tom Andrich on Instagram. He posted a painting he did for Seth (Soulisole on IG) for his birthday (happy birthday buddy šŸŽ‚). It was this

Screenshot_20240206-132823.png

The 1995 "Tennis Sucks" Skull & Racquets logo from one of Nike's coolest campaigns and one of my favorite outfits Andre ever wore (French Open 95 the the black/dark teal LWPs are one of my grails) and one of the coolest logos!

I asked Tom, if he would consider making this into a print, at some point. He was possibly thinking about it, but he said there would have to be a large enough interest to make a case for it. I asked if I could post up the photo of the painting to see if anyone would be interested in possibly buying one. Please feel free to post here if you would want one, or even better, send Tom an message on Instagram and let him know you saw Jeff's post about the Tennis Sucks print idea. If he gets enough replies, he may just make a print available to us all. šŸ‘
What is the ballpark price he charges for these prints?

its nice to get more movement in here but damn wtf is it gonna take to get the ATC 3

Your kidneys . Probably an arm and a leg too .

In other words lol it ainā€™t gonna happen . Iā€™d be surprised if we even get the clay blues or pixels this go around . Itā€™ll probably just be the lavas . On another note . I think these look ****ing fantastic

There was so much hate for the aged look before any pics, seems most here are ok with the look.

I think it being only the midsole and not the upper makes a big difference.

In other words lol it ainā€™t gonna happen . Iā€™d be surprised if we even get the clay blues or pixels this go around . Itā€™ll probably just be the lavas . On another note . I think these look ****ing fantastic
I hope that's not the case. They did a lot of tennis retros with Mac Attacks last year and with many different colorways and the Air Trainer 1s before that.

Last edited:
What is the ballpark price he charges for these prints?

The last ones that I posted a page back, were $100 for the Volt and $150 for the Ultramarine. Signed and on the proper paper. Plus shipping of course. And these were large sized, 22" x 30". For $100, a print of one of the most recognizable logos in footwear and sports history? And from the creator of said logo? HELL YEAH!! It's why I grabbed one. šŸ‘

Running out tomorrow to grab a frame as it arrived today. šŸ‘šŸ‘

Again, I have ZERO clue how much he would charge. If we get enough people it would probably be cheaper. He has to make a case to get it done as I'm sure there is a minimum to order and he doesn't want to lose on the transaction. šŸ‘

If these do well, and by do well I mean instant sell out's at full retail price I think we get other colorways of the ATC 2 and then other models.

If they hit sale racks then I agree with you.

Actually the ATC 3s should drop in the fall of next year.

It may have the same aging effect treatment that the 2s are getting this year.

Not sure if Nike is going to keep that trend going or not.

Actually the ATC 3s should drop in the fall of next year.

It may have the same aging effect treatment that the 2s are getting this year.

Not sure if Nike is going to keep that trend going or not.

Fall of 2025 ? lol . Yeah weā€™ll see I guess .

If Ag is wearin' em now then maybe they'll release sooner than the fall.

i've always thought Nike would pair this release with the US Open.

I was in HS when these came out, always been a fan, just not sure how I feel about this look though.
Well if Andre is wearing them, it wouldnā€™t be out of the question they release around the US Open since production is usually 6 months before release and the timing does line up. Itā€™d be rad if they release before then!

I'm excited at the prospect of finally getting the 3s. I've never owned any Agassi shoes. Even the retros.
I have the neon 3s and purple 3s still brand new in box . . If they come back out Iā€™m gonna be getting a few pairs to wear for sure . Iā€™m just still so salty about the 4s . Iā€™m personally never gonna get over that fiasco lol . I mean why the hell would those not release in the states ??? I could understand if Agassi was like European or Asian or something .. but heā€™s not .. that **** just made no sense

I have the neon 3s and purple 3s still brand new in box . . If they come back out Iā€™m gonna be getting a few pairs to wear for sure . Iā€™m just still so salty about the 4s . Iā€™m personally never gonna get over that fiasco lol . I mean why the hell would those not release in the states ??? I could understand if Agassi was like European or Asian or something .. but heā€™s not .. that **** just made no sense
That's Nike being Nike.

They'll roll the Jordan's out every month. But we're lucky to see an Agassi shoe retro once every three years. :emoji_pensive:

I just don't understand why they want to be so stingy with re-issuing the Agassi shoes and apparel.

They have Andre under contract. What are they thinking? You know.

Yeah, I hope we get the 3s in hot lime, for sure. I need a couple of pairs.

I'm sure we all need a few pairs of the 3s. šŸ˜†

Last edited:
There was so much hate for the aged look before any pics, seems most here are ok with the look.

I think it being only the midsole and not the upper makes a big difference.

I hope that's not the case. They did a lot of tennis retros with Mac Attacks last year and with many different colorways and the Air Trainer 1s before that.
I'm a purist at heart, so I would prefer to not have the aged look, if possible.

However, I must say that the addition of the glow in the dark "hot lava" is a really nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom